Fords rock the desert like no jeep can

Gadget

Caught the Bug

dillard09

I have both a raptor and a jk. Both are good at what they can do in stock form. But my jk is build to do everything my raptor can do and more except go fast. Damn you 3.8L!!
Since we are on Raptor talk now, I have to say the new TT 3.5L HO V6 is pretty freaking awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I'd take a Ram Rebel over the Raptor. That air ride is sweet and the ride is silky smooth. Not to mention it flat out moves for a truck.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I'd take a Ram Rebel over the Raptor. That air ride is sweet and the ride is silky smooth. Not to mention it flat out moves for a truck.

Agreed. I've been looking at new trucks recently and the RAM Rebel seems to be what I'm looking for.

Although I did find a super sweet looking, bright yellow RAM 1500 with the sport package at a local dealership. It's a 2016 (brand new) so they want it gone to make room for the 2017 trucks. They had it listed for like 15k under MSRP.

dillard09

Raptor ride is great with the Fox 3.0s on all 4 corners and that new V6 is good.
Ecoboost put 416 to the rear wheels, 0-60 in just over 5 seconds and runs the 1/4 mile in 14. That's stock.
I knocked the V6 till I drove it and I forgot all about the old 6.2 the raptor had.
The Ram Rebel is a nice truck too but I'm going to stay with the Ford.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Now I'm watching Raptors videos...

Can anyone tell me what he has on his rear tires in this pic? Like snow chains but for sand? Or is it just a special tire?
Screenshot_20170405-160455.png

Top Bottom