In case anyone missed it....

MericaMade

Was having a random string of thought today about building one of these:

With the full time 4WD did they ditch the FAD?

Along those lines, the UD60s come with manual locking hubs.

Pretty sure that would cause issues with the t-case.

Would bet that is why it was not part of the launch info.

Would like to know as well.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Any real pricing on this yet?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

A friend of my has money down on one of the first of three units allocated to our local dealer. A full white body color with power top and well optioned. They haven’t officially released the pricing to him but he was told to plan for 70-80. There will be gouging just like there was at the launch of the JT snd JLs.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A friend of my has money down on one of the first of three units allocated to our local dealer. A full white body color with power top and well optioned. They haven’t officially released the pricing to him but he was told to plan for 70-80. There will be gouging just like there was at the launch of the JT snd JLs.

What your friend was told sounds correct to me and those numbers aren't the gouging numbers. This thing is gonna be pricey but it'll still be a deal considering how much it would cost to have done and it will come with a warranty.

wjtstudios

Hooked
What your friend was told sounds correct to me and those numbers aren't the gouging numbers. This thing is gonna be pricey but it'll still be a deal considering how much it would cost to have done and it will come with a warranty.

Totally agree. As I hear more, I’ll let everyone know.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked

Hard to put a price on a trouble free oem power plant that will be under factory warranty...totally worth it

Sunburn76

The 392 seems to add ~$10.0k for cars and trucks compared to the V6 option. The diesel adds $6k to the wrangler from the V6.
A similar diesel build to the 392 is $61,000, so maybe $65K for a 392? $65K would be competitive.
What might add another $5-$15K for a 392 on top of the $65K? 2in lift and cast iron c's?

Top Bottom