Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

bmkrinne

It’s getting close now! Got the GMRS radio yesterday. Woohoo!

Took the Jeep out for a spin this morning and rear elocker is having a hard time disengaging.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
It’s getting close now! Got the GMRS radio yesterday. Woohoo!

Took the Jeep out for a spin this morning and rear elocker is having a hard time disengaging.

I have the same problem! Hoping it is just a fluke

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bmkrinne

I read that a few other places as well. My last fluid change was about 3k miles ago with Mobil 1 gear lube. I’ve read a few posts about swapping to royal purple and having the issues disappear. May try that.

JKbrick

I read that a few other places as well. My last fluid change was about 3k miles ago with Mobil 1 gear lube. I’ve read a few posts about swapping to royal purple and having the issues disappear. May try that.

Not sure if this is why but I use RP and have not had any issues with them engaging or disengaging

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bmkrinne

Just ordered some Royal Purple to try in the rear differential. I think I’ll pull the cover and thoroughly clean the internals. Fingers crossed it helps the locker!!

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
IMG_6708.jpg IMG_6707.jpg IMG_6709.jpg

Hopefully all this oil is coming from the oil pan gasket. Dripping out of dust cover. Gonna replace it this week.
Trip across country was rough on old the girl. Leaks started, transfer case, rear pinion, oil pan. Hopefully not the rear main seal.

longarmwj

Top Bottom