The building of Anvil II -- The Deuce

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear about all the issues with Deuce and that you had to part ways. A new JL will be exciting and it looks like you got a nice ride to bridge the gap!

Dale72

Hooked
Wish I would have known that you was going to trade I would have worked out something for your wheels and tires your other ones that I got from you are still sitting in my back yard

Sent from my 9024W using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Well shit. I guess I can unsubscribe to this thread. Hope you don’t pull a swapdog on us and sell your ride and disappear. Lol. But it would be nice to order what you want.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Well shit. I guess I can unsubscribe to this thread. Hope you don’t pull a swapdog on us and sell your ride and disappear. Lol. But it would be nice to order what you want.

I’m not going anywhere. My wife keeps telling me to find out what a local guy wants for an MB, that’s been sitting under his garage for 10 years. Maybe I will.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Fuck man! I just read this sorry about all the trouble with your jeep. A buddy of mine had some problems with his Rubi and got rid of it, As sure as shit he's back in another. A sport this time he figured out the Rubi was more than he needed. Unfortunately, there are some out there that have problems. Like they say no jeep is alike.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear about your keep man. I know it sucks after you put so much into it. Hope to see you in a JL sooner than later, good luck!

Top Bottom