NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

mauijim

It was great seeing all the 2 door Jeeps and yet another amazing video. Had to watch it twice. One day I’ll be ready and I’ll make it to Moab. I’m a day late but Merry Christmas and have a great and Happy New Year

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys. What a thrill to see your playgrounds at west and all the years come together like that. Will be a definite frequent watch for me.

SubzArtz

Always enjoy the vids Eddie. Instead of music in the garage while tinkering around or working on the Jeep, I’ll have WAYALIFE vids going on the tv.

Love seeining the stock LJ’s, & that stock yellow TJ!!! Some of my fondest memories of off-roading are when my Jeeps were stock or a BB & 31’s. Great job, and Happy Holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rhampson3

Its super cool to see that the jeep engineers are into wheelin' like we are. It would be very interesting to hang out with them and hear their stories about development successes and ideas that never made it to market. Thanks for the video.

Gucci

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
For years and years, the heart and soul of Jeep would take a week off of work, during the Month of May and spend it vacationing out in Moab. It was a chance for them to bring out their own personal Jeeps, just for fun and wheel them off the clock with family and friends. Unfortunately, this tradition was shelved for the better part of 10 years but thanks to our good friend Jim Repp, the Vehicle Development Manager for Wrangler, it was brought back to life in 2017. As luck would have it, Cindy and I were invited to join them and in this second installment of our 2 Part video series, you'll get to see all the fun we had running the Moab Rim and Cliffhanger trails!

:cool:
Wish I didn't live on the opposite side of the country [emoji21]

Always fun to watch the videos, those stockish jeeps handled that surprisingly well. Anyone notice anything missing from the Superwinch Jeep or is it just me? lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been a busy last couple of weeks and just now started catching up on the posts here. Didn't realize there were so many :crazyeyes:

Can't wait to watch this - I'm waiting for it to slow down some so I can watch on on our TV and enjoy this on a big screen!

We hope that you enjoyed it :yup:

another great video. Thanks!

You're welcome, we're so glad that you liked it. :yup:

Awesome as always. Perfect timing for the release.

Thank you :cool:

Thanks for posting! Amazingly beautiful. My palms were sweaty tho with that CLIFF.

LOL!! Cliffhanger definitely isn't for the faint of heart.

Love this video. Great to see what a jeep in stock configuration can do. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for sharing

It is great isn't it. Gotta love what a stock Jeep can do. :yup:

Video is great. Eddie did you and Cindy both wheel before you met? Rubi cat looks awesome, also really like the silver TJ with the maple leaf.

Actually, no. If you can believe it, Cindy knew nothing about wheeling when we first met. :crazyeyes:

Awesome video as always! That Canadian LJ is a mad man out there! I’m absolutely stunned that he didn’t flop at all during parts 1 or 2 lol

:cheesy: Aleksander was giving it hell for sure :yup:

Love the video! Great series. Loved the old mixed with new Jeeps tackled the trails and the scenery was epic. :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Interviews are a part of storytelling! I like to hear the inteviews on how the guy purchased his first Jeep at 15 yo (I believe). Anyone can just splice together footage but there needs to be the storytelling, the narrative of why this trip is so special/important. Videos like make you go from having a Jeep "because it's nice to have a convertible" to actually planning some of these trips and visiting these hard to reach places.

So glad that you enjoyed the interviews :cool:

Ok I had to watch it again.. awesome video, I hope I can find a Moab in Maine :)

Don't know if you can find anything quite like Moab in your neck of the woods but I do hear there are some nice places to explore just the same. :yup:

It was great seeing all the 2 door Jeeps and yet another amazing video. Had to watch it twice. One day I’ll be ready and I’ll make it to Moab. I’m a day late but Merry Christmas and have a great and Happy New Year

It sure was nice to see 2-doors out there for sure. Glad to hear you enjoyed it enough to watch again too :yup:

Thanks guys. What a thrill to see your playgrounds at west and all the years come together like that. Will be a definite frequent watch for me.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Always enjoy the vids Eddie. Instead of music in the garage while tinkering around or working on the Jeep, I’ll have WAYALIFE vids going on the tv.

Love seeining the stock LJ’s, & that stock yellow TJ!!! Some of my fondest memories of off-roading are when my Jeeps were stock or a BB & 31’s. Great job, and Happy Holidays!

LOL!! That's awesome. The stock rigs were way fun to wheel with.

Great video. Thanks.

Thank you. :cool:

Great video as always. Thanks for your work Eddie and Cindy. I liked how the Canadian jeep saved himself from that roll .:rock:

LOL!! Believe me, it was epic to see in person and we were afraid it wouldn't show as well on camera :crazyeyes:

Super impressed with the stock iron and the drivers. Most excellent video. Again!!

Crazy cool for sure. Thank you. :cool:

Love the video as always, couldn't take my eyes off that YJ

LOL!! No lie, that YJ was super badass :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video. Really appreciate that you put it all together. It’s impressive to see what stock-ish Jeep’s can do.

Thank you and yes, it really is awesome to see what a stock or stockish Jeep can really do. :yup:

Its super cool to see that the jeep engineers are into wheelin' like we are. It would be very interesting to hang out with them and hear their stories about development successes and ideas that never made it to market. Thanks for the video.

Oh man, the stories they have to tell is awesome! Someone really should write a book about their experiences. :yup:

What a great introduction to the JWoL! Thanks for the videos!

So glad to hear you liked it and it's good to have you here!

Wish I didn't live on the opposite side of the country [emoji21]

Well, I think making the trip out to a place like Moab is all part of the experience :yup:

Always fun to watch the videos, those stockish jeeps handled that surprisingly well. Anyone notice anything missing from the Superwinch Jeep or is it just me? lol

LOL!! The Superwinch Jeep was a rental but yes, it was ironic to see. :crazyeyes:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Eddie, in order of the videos which trails did you hit? This is a great series, just love it. I’ve watched it everyday for the last 8 days.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, in order of the videos which trails did you hit? This is a great series, just love it. I’ve watched it everyday for the last 8 days.

In part 1, we ran Poison Spider Mesa and Metal Masher. In part 2, we ran Moab Rim and Cliffhanger. We had actually run Hell's Revenge as well but it was raining the whole time and weren't able to get much footage from it.

Top Bottom