Take PRIDE in Your JL Wrangler - Say F@¢K NO to FACE LIFTS!

Xhisors

Everyone has what they like.. if they rock a power ranger or a transformer looking rig.. go for it. Imho, its fugly.. but you will still get a wave from me.. though you better wave back!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flex92

This is awesome! Everybody and their dog where I live here in Canada seem to think these angry inserts are the best thing since sliced bread.

I know I only have a JK, but I will always take pride in it and everything it stands for. I didn't go for the rubicon because a part of me wanted the nostalgic feel of a willys to match my dad's 47' flat fender.

I'm definitely jealous of all of you that are lucky enough to have some of the best jeep trails in the world right out your back door. I hope to make lots of trips in the future and meet some of the awesome members of this forum! :clap2:

Torrin

I hate it when folks change their grill on their Wrangler, I mean it is there Jeep, but is the sign of a chucklehead imo.

oh Henry

Because I know it's coming, I'd like to make an impassioned plea to all of you to please take PRIDE in your your Jeep JL Wrangler and more importantly, in its grill. The grill your JL was born with is an AMERICAN ICON with a rich, battle born history dating all the way back to WWII. It is a symbol of all that your JL is and one that Jeep specifically uses a trademarked logo. Every model that came before it had its OWN unique styling and look and that's what make each and everyone of them special. To give your JL a face lift and replace it with angry eyes, a unibrow, a Darth Vader mask or even a grill delete is a lot like replacing the faces on Mount Rushmore with faces from the boy band, New Kids on the Block. In so many ways, your Jeep JL Wrangler is a blank canvas and one designed to be lifted, to run bigger tires, to have different bumpers, rocker guards, fenders and have just about any modification you can think of made to it and to the point where you can barely recognize what it looked like from the factory BUT... so long as you keep it's face intact, it'll always be a Jeep.

My name is Eddie and I am proud to own a JL Wrangler! :usa-flag:

20180205183640-23650400.jpg
totally agree.
The grill is why I wanted to own one. (y) (y)

Sgt_USMC

YES! I hate it when people change the grill. It’s THE iconic part that has survived for the entire time Jeeps have been made! I have also seen many cooling issues after switching to those idiotic things.

Top Bottom