Winter Is Coming

WJCO

Meme King
No, it wasn’t a pvc pipe...it was a bamboo bong...made from an obscure valley in Molokai (the east end, near Halawa Valley, not that I would know anything about that)...

Lol. I actually took a helicopter ride over that area once. I recognize that place.

Brute

Hooked
Lol. I actually took a helicopter ride over that area once. I recognize that place.

Brah, it was truly heaven on earth...when I lived there in the late 70’s, there were 12 people that lived in the entire valley...no electricity or phone line...we had an lp gas fridge, stove and instant heat water heater...water came from the stream...and ate off a fire outside more times than not. Our lua (bathroom) was a long trench dug amongst the 100+ papaya trees covered by a long 12x2....moved every week. Man, times surely have changed...

Jsouder53

Hooked
Brah, it was truly heaven on earth...when I lived there in the late 70’s, there were 12 people that lived in the entire valley...no electricity or phone line...we had an lp gas fridge, stove and instant heat water heater...water came from the stream...and ate off a fire outside more times than not. Our lua (bathroom) was a long trench dug amongst the 100+ papaya trees covered by a long 12x2....moved every week. Man, times surely have changed...

Sounds like a truly great way to live!!

benatc1

Hooked
Not going to lie. Up until this evening I haven't seen a second of game of thrones. Wife and I got HBO go and watched the first 3 episodes. So good, can tell it's about to heat up. Probably will binge until we catch up with this season.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Not going to lie. Up until this evening I haven't seen a second of game of thrones. Wife and I got HBO go and watched the first 3 episodes. So good, can tell it's about to heat up. Probably will binge until we catch up with this season.

I haven’t watched one show. Hopefully it’ll be on amazon prime soon.

It’s worse than heroin...my wife and I saw our first episode in season 3...we then had to order season 1 & 2 on dvd and binge watched them in two days...

benatc1

Hooked
It’s worse than heroin...my wife and I saw our first episode in season 3...we then had to order season 1 & 2 on dvd and binge watched them in two days...
Yea it really is, I'm half way through season one in 2 days, been busy as hell with work but getting it in when I can haha

Top Bottom