MOAB WAYALIFE MegaThread 2016

JAGS

Hooked
Amy and I are looking looking forward to seeing everyone again, catching up, relaxing and of coarse doing some wheeling.

We are all packed up with copious amounts of supplies. Cheers to another EPIC adventure!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460083157.332182.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460083169.335004.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
Amy and I are looking looking forward to seeing everyone again, catching up, relaxing and of coarse doing some wheeling.

We are all packed up with copious amounts of supplies. Cheers to another EPIC adventure!!

View attachment 196960

I'm all packed too but, I think I have more beverages than gas! Is that bad? :thinking:

JAGS

Hooked
I'm all packed too but, I think I have more beverages than gas! Is that bad? :thinking:

I can assure you I do. If the jeep runs out of gas, I hope it can run on alcohol. Lol. [emoji106] See you and Steph real soon. [emoji41][emoji482]

Napalm

Awesome thread. I love these trip threads, they are my favorite. Can't wait to see the trip :)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hate you all. :beer: Have a blast and be safe out there. Hopefully next year I'll be built for some of the real adventures.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Bummed I couldn't make it! Sharkey, Chris and I will hold down the fort and cry ourselves to sleep. :banghead:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Man yeah I'm with you too sharkey hopefully by next year I'll be built up to run with you guys as well. Would love to do an epic adventure. Have fun and take lots of pics for us!

Top Bottom