Black Rubicon (Tucker) Build

That looks really nice. What did you use?

Rattle can from Menards. I was just looking for something I could keep on hand to touch up when it gets scratched. This was actually listed as paint for wheels but not sure if that matters. I can get the exact color and brand tonight if you want me to.

AlStew

Rattle can from Menards. I was just looking for something I could keep on hand to touch up when it gets scratched. This was actually listed as paint for wheels but not sure if that matters. I can get the exact color and brand tonight if you want me to.

Thank you! I have chrome and black rims and the chrome is killing me lol. And I don't want all black wheels. I may just do plasti dip and a similar color because your wheels turned out nice.

Thank you. I agree I didn't want to do Black. Nothing against them, there are just so many out there now as other people have pointed out. I came across this the other day and figured it was worth a try. At some point I'll fork over the money for an aftermarket set.

Replaced my seat warmer on the driver side seat. It quit working this summer. Here is the factory warmer.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451166607.797938.jpg
Replaced with this.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451166673.248970.jpg
Only used one pad, so I still have the second pad and wiring.

Napalm

If it were me, I would leave the wheels as is. Black wheels have been the rage for a long time and maybe because of it, I find them to be kind of boring now. But, that's just me.

This!! I was this was preached more. After I put those black wheels on my last Jeep, I regretted going black and I wish I would have went polished.

To the OP, just read through your build. I love the anthracite gray on the Rubi wheels. Looks great!

This!! I was this was preached more. After I put those black wheels on my last Jeep, I regretted going black and I wish I would have went polished.

To the OP, just read through your build. I love the anthracite gray on the Rubi wheels. Looks great!

Thank you. I figure it will get me by until I get other more important upgrades.

Top Bottom