WAYALIFE CB BAR Jeep JL Wrangler Overhead Full Size CB Radio Mount

Dany

really cool i like your setup !!
i share some pics on my setup ;) on top the antenna i have led bar red bright wend i brake and turn signal.

20180608_145201.jpg 20180730_090450.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, I should note that I just did a test fit today with the first production mount. I had originally designed this to work on a JL with a hard top but have since modified the design and have verified that it WILL WORK with a soft top as well.

20180731212000-7af7cdf1-me.jpg

Again, this is a NO DRILL and NO CUTTING CB mount. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, for those of you who are interested, I just got my first batch of these CB BARS back from powder coat and should have the available for sale very soon. I just need to write instructions for it and with any luck, have an install video done too. Here's another shot of what it looks like installed.

20180811192102-33210aa2-me.jpg

:cool:

Andy5160

Hooked
BTW, for those of you who are interested, I just got my first batch of these CB BARS back from powder coat and should have the available for sale very soon. I just need to write instructions for it and with any luck, have an install video done too. Here's another shot of what it looks like installed.

20180811192102-33210aa2-me.jpg

:cool:

Yay [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
WAYALIFE JL WRANGLER Overhead Full Size CB Radio Mount

It's possible. What year JK do you have? I no longer have a JK with the newer interior to test fit it nor do I have a hard top but making brackets for it should be easier than the JL.

You can us Tina’s jeep for testing next time we see you guys if you want to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m ready when you are

Awesome :)

Its a 2009 JKU.

Okay, I took some measurements on my 2007 and I can do it. Do you have a hard top or soft top? Shouldn't make a difference but it would be helpful to know.

Nice work Eddie, Let us know when these are available.

I've got them boxed up and ready to ship now. I was hoping to have an install video with wiring included done before making them available for sale but I may just get them out there with a written write-up. The JL ones will be available this week. JK ones maybe by next week.

Awesome :)

Okay, I took some measurements on my 2007 and I can do it. Do you have a hard top or soft top? Shouldn't make a difference but it would be helpful to know.

I've got them boxed up and ready to ship now. I was hoping to have an install video with wiring included done before making them available for sale but I may just get them out there with a written write-up. The JL ones will be available this week. JK ones maybe by next week.

My 2009 JKU is a soft top.... The video would be handy but I imagine it is pretty straight forward. I'm fairly certain I can figure that out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom