Wave from Hilo, Hawaii

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
It is good to back isn't it :)

Absolutely! Long story short (and why I had to sell my last Jeep), I got injured on active duty a few years ago, got medically separated. The neurosurgeon basically told me that I will be in a wheel chair by the time I turn 30. I finally said screw it... if I'm only gonna be able to drive a 6sp off the pavement for another year, I better get my dream machine back and enjoy it. Ever since the surgeon told me that, I've been trying like hell to prove him wrong and enjoying every minute of it.

Amrth

Hey everyone! I've been a long time lurker but haven't posted much. I used to have a 2011 JKU sport but due to significant life changes, I had to sell it. I never lost the Jeep bug and have been wanting to get back into it ever since. This past December, we finally got back to place where it was possible (and I even got permission from the boss lady), so I picked up a 2016 JKU 75th anniversary edition. I know I bought a "sticker package" but it had just about everything I think I would need for my location and what I'll be doing for now. I've been learning a lot over the years from this forum and jk-forum back when I had my 2011, and continue to learn daily from the great community here.

Happy trails!

Welcome Aboard :beer:

Top Bottom