Go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Make room for me on the bandwagon!

8515648381267.560bc3b3c9f09.png

longarmwj

Jesus that dude just doesn't know when to shut the hell up does he. Insulting the core members of this forum didn't get ya very far last time, and it for sure won't this time. Seems like he's on some kind of mission to save us from the woes of buying quality kits or some bullshit :cheesy::cheesy:.

And on top of that, learn to type!! Like Jesus Christ I think I could get a more rounded and cohesive sentence if I threw a dictionary against a fan, and then randomly pieced words together from the scraps :grayno:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Jesus that dude just doesn't know when to shut the hell up does he. Insulting the core members of this forum didn't get ya very far last time, and it for sure won't this time. Seems like he's on some kind of mission to save us from the woes of buying quality kits or some bullshit :cheesy::cheesy:.

And on top of that, learn to type!! Like Jesus Christ I think I could get a more rounded and cohesive sentence if I threw a dictionary against a fan, and then randomly pieced words together from the scraps :grayno:

But ruff cuntry dule staybilizers are the best in the biznus :thinking:

Ur ignorance and imachurity really shows I do know when to shut up but I'm not going to when some ass clown keeps insulting me and inciting drama and then is proven wrong yet he can't accept it and then keeps saying I'm wrong when in fact I'm right and what I posted was right he just failed to read like everyone else on this thread I'm not on any mission my whole point of the conversation was to let the OP know what oil I use and what lift I was running not what's the best lift and what's the shitty lift and u guys are a joke some of the top shops around and around me all carry rough country so go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself cause u are very amusing and not pulling any skin off my back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Ur ignorance and imachurity really shows I do know when to shut up but I'm not going to when some ass clown keeps insulting me and inciting drama and then is proven wrong yet he can't accept it and then keeps saying I'm wrong when in fact I'm right and what I posted was right he just failed to read like everyone else on this thread I'm not on any mission my whole point of the conversation was to let the OP know what oil I use and what lift I was running not what's the best lift and what's the shitty lift and u guys are a joke some of the top shops around and around me all carry rough country so go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself cause u are very amusing and not pulling any skin off my back.

Just because a shop carries Rough Country doesn't mean it's good. You gotta be kidding me if that's your actual argument for Rough Country.

By the way, its spelled "immaturity", not whatever that abomination of letters you fat fingered is :doh:

longarmwj

And further more, when exactly did you prove anybody wrong? I saw you state an opinion that was actually nonfactual, and you were the one that got proved wrong.....

WJCO

Meme King
Ur ignorance and imachurity really shows........

I should have stopped reading after that.

I do know when to shut up but I'm not going to when some ass clown keeps insulting me and inciting drama and then is proven wrong yet he can't accept it and then keeps saying I'm wrong when in fact I'm right and what I posted was right he just failed to read like everyone else on this thread I'm not on any mission my whole point of the conversation was to let the OP know what oil I use and what lift I was running not what's the best lift and what's the shitty lift and u guys are a joke some of the top shops around and around me all carry rough country so go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself cause u are very amusing and not pulling any skin off my back.

Thank you for your appropriate use of an apostrophe several times. Google 'comma' and 'period' though. Just sayin.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug

The grammar again too 😂 I don't think I've ever seen a sentence that long. We'd take you even a little more serious if you'd use first grade writing skills.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

And further more, when exactly did you prove anybody wrong? I saw you state an opinion that was actually nonfactual, and you were the one that got proved wrong.....
He's getting mad because of the other oil thread. Guy can't read apparently.

Sent from my imachurity kindergarten classroom using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Hey, Capt Rough Country, shut us all up by posting some shots of you putting your RC kit to good use in a setting other than chasing down the Good Humor guy driving past the playground you're typing this from.

Oh, and this too courtesy of Websters (Hint: that's a dictionary)

punc·tu·a·tion
ˌpəNG(k)(t)SHəˈwāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
1.the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning so that people can read what the fuck you are typing

edit: I'm not necessarily poking at guys running a RC kit - just this dipshit that can't back up his opinion with any facts or evidence

Last edited:

longarmwj

He's getting mad because of the other oil thread. Guy can't read apparently.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You mean the one where you're supposed to oil up your chassis to prevent rust or some bullshit?

The only thing he needs to oil up is his brain stem. Seems like it's gotten squeaky and stiff in it's age, as apparent by his constant dribble of dialectical diarrhea :icon_crazy:

longarmwj

He should feel special, this is his SECOND thread in the Infirmary, and I even updated my signature for him :cheesy:

J

JKDream

You mean the one where you're supposed to oil up your chassis to prevent rust or some bullshit?

The only thing he needs to oil up is his brain stem. Seems like it's gotten squeaky and stiff in it's age, as apparent by his constant dribble of dialectical diarrhea :icon_crazy:

This one: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/48397-Engine-Oil/page6
Although I wouldn't be surprised if that retard was him on a different account :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom