SEMA 2019 is Almost Here!! What Are You Hoping to See?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOO HOO - SEMA 2019 is just around the corner and I for one am super excited to see all the cool new stuff that manufacturers will be displaying at the show! Of course, this is the year of the all new Jeep JT Gladiator and I have little doubts that this awesome truck will be what everyone will be focused on. With that said, what are you hoping to see at the show? New tires or wheels? New bumpers or suspension systems? How about some cool overlanding accessories? Please post up and let us know!

:wings:

benatc1

Hooked
I think it will be a big year of the gladiator as well, sure we will see lots of cool stuff and WAY over built JTs. I am a little scared to see some of the abominations that they come up with on the Gladiators though.

Looking fwd to seeing more JL innovations as well. Even some of the JK stuff evolved to the JL. Cool to see what else EVO has coming down the pipe as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Dear Baby Jesus: Please let EVO finally have their weld on sliders ready this year. It's been plenty of 3 weeks now. :D

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I am hoping to see all things Gladiator. :thumb:

Storage, racks, drawers, sleeping systems, even hard and soft tops for the bed, etc. I'm also interested to see what people are coming up with for the spare tire. I have some ideas in my head as to possibilities and I can't be the only one.

Although I'm sure there will be a few bobbed beds, I'd also like to see protection (mini-slider or extended rear bumper?) for the portion of the bed behind the rear wheels.

Also, while I may be in the minority on this one, I'd still love to see a well thought out rear winch package.

wjtstudios

Hooked
So much eye candy, can’t wait to see it! Looking forward to seeing what you guys find out there!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WJCO

Meme King
I am hoping to see all things Gladiator. :thumb: ..... I'm also interested to see what people are coming up with for the spare tire. I have some ideas in my head as to possibilities and I can't be the only one.

^What he said. Gladiator stuff. Especially sliders/steps/etc. And yes, a spare tire solution. I am planning on building something unless someone has already done the hard work and I can just buy it :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, you can just count on the fact that there will be abortions of Gladiators there. But, in a way, looking at the train wrecks is kinda fun :crazyeyes:

Brute

Hooked
I am hoping to see all things Gladiator. :thumb:

Storage, racks, drawers, sleeping systems, even hard and soft tops for the bed, etc. I'm also interested to see what people are coming up with for the spare tire. I have some ideas in my head as to possibilities and I can't be the only one.

Although I'm sure there will be a few bobbed beds, I'd also like to see protection (mini-slider or extended rear bumper?) for the portion of the bed behind the rear wheels.

Also, while I may be in the minority on this one, I'd still love to see a well thought out rear winch package.

I second your thoughts on all things Gladiator...and I have already penciled in a rear winch on my Gladiator build plans...

Very much looking forward to the momentum of Gladiator aftermarket parts and accessories many companies must be burning the midnight oil to get ready for the show...not to mention all of the cool old iron that always shows up...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
If you get some photos of the UD80 that’s on the Blackops4x4 JT, that’d be sweet. And if you could find out if those are planned for production or if it’s just a SEMA thing.

And like Sharkey and WJCO said, would love to see the spare tire carriers and soft top solutions for the bed.

Looking forward to your coverage in general though. It’s always fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Definitely interested in the driveshaft aspects of the gladiator for lifted JTs. Please post lots from the Dana aftermarket booth. I hear there might have some new ideas. Also see if there’s rumor of a UD rear 80.

Look for aftermarket cast JT and JL knuckles. I’ve heard rumors of the diesels having cast knuckles.

I’m interested in seeing JT bed racks and storage ideas.

If you find and 42” trail grapplers on a 17” or 20” wheel please report that finding [emoji13]

Can’t wait to see what you find.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom