Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

David1tontj

Possibly my biggest one........
Craigslist flakes!! They are even worse than craigslist scammers! If I come home early from work to sell you something, you better freaking show up!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Possibly my biggest one........
Craigslist flakes!! They are even worse than craigslist scammers! If I come home early from work to sell you something, you better freaking show up!

I hate that shit!

1BAMFR

I can't stand "self checkout lane" at the grocery store......
All the other lanes are swamped so I go thru that lane and have to:

Scan my savings card
Find every bar code on every item
Weigh the shit that doesn't have a bar code
Find items inside the computer
Bag everything
Put everything in cart
Pay for it

And all this while an employee is standing there watching me do all this.

I think the groceries in these lanes should be 5% off the entire bill.

reiverrob

Well I didn't want to say 1.1 tons. DUH! :cheesy:\

The British ton is the long ton, which is 2240 pounds, and the U.S. ton is the short ton which is 2000 pounds.

Both tons are actually defined in the same way. 1 ton is equal to 20 hundredweight. It is just the definition of the hundredweight that differs between countries. In the U.S. there are 100 pounds in the hundredweight, and in Britain there are 112 pounds in the hundredweight. This causes the actual weight of the ton to differ between countries.

To distinguish between the two tons, the smaller U.S. ton is called short, while the larger British ton is called long.

There is also an third type of ton called the metric ton, equal to 1000 kilograms, or approximately 2204 pounds. The metric ton is officially called tonne. The SI standard calls it tonne, but the U.S. Government recommends calling it metric ton.

So, just to make sure I understand the relationship between Weight and asses properly. What your saying is that: in America you have fewer asses to the ton than the Europeans and in Britain we have the most asses to the ton, therefore it seems to me the only truly international weight system can be the ASS!

Now To My Peeves which prove my point about more asses to the ton in Britain!
1. the dumb ass who is doing 1mph less than my cruising speed.
2. the same dumb ass who then overtakes me when I've just passed him.
3.the blond dumb ass who turns left while signalling right.
4.the old dumb ass who can only find 1st gear.
5. the young dumb ass who is so close to my rear he must be gay.
6. the dumb ass who's writing this.:D

bl17z90

When people talk down to others.......you're above noone and I don't care how much you think your time is worth. :asshat:

People who are late and act like nothing is wrong is something that bugs me more than most things. I have a wierd time period for my job, I can get my 8 hours in anytime between 0600 and 1800. So, I have a co worker who usually rolls in about 15-45 minutes late every day and then leaves at 1400 with the rest of us that get in at 0600. :asshat:

Sports fans who are assholes about it. The mentality of you don't like my team so you suck. :asshat:

Sports fans who are stupid. People who will act bad ass by talking about whatever sport is currently going on and actually knows nothing. :asshat:

People who don't respect others property. :asshat:

People who gang up on others....not just in a fighting manner but also in verbal arguments and whatever else. :asshat:

People who conform to stuff that is clearly bad for them just to fit in. :asshat:

People who bring politics and religion into EVERYTHING. It's cool if you have beleifs just leave me out of them and let me have my own. :asshat:

Jeepers who bash other Jeepers for their lack of build or driving ability. :asshat:

Jeepers who don't wave. Soccer moms. :asshat:

People who bought a Sahara unlimited have a hard top and have no desire to wheel it.........take your doors off or top, you're missing out on so much fun. :asshat:

People who wheel illegally and wreck private property making us all look bad. :asshat:

Well, now you guys know me better than my shrink. :asshat:

Last edited:

CaliCrusher

I hate when I get all excited to blast an epic fart, then at the last second realize that I've greatly misjudged the contents of the anal explosion. Having to pucker my corn hole so tight, so quickly as to maintain the integrity of my Hanes boxer/briefs as I waddle, head down, to my porcelain salvation. Yeah, I hate that...

1yellowjk

People not using turn signals....if I ever go on an insane shooting spree it will be focused on people not using turn signals.:eek:

pvanweelden

^ "I don't use turn signals, because I don't want people to know what I am thinking" :D

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

I hate when I order a lift kit and it takes over ten weeks to get shipped out!!! What a joke.

Where did you order that?? I'd be pissed!!! You should definately post about that in the vendor thread!

Angry Aussie

Where did you order that?? I'd be pissed!!! You should definately post about that in the vendor thread!

Ordered the evo double d long arm kit from off road evolution. It's evos fault not off road evolution but regardless who's fault it is ten weeks for a $3000 product in a joke.

Top Bottom