SMORR (MO) Trip June 18th

FNGsport

Trainwreck618 and I are shooting for a trip to Southern Missouri Off-road Ranch June 18th. The plan is to get there early and wheel for the day. Putting the word out for anybody else wanting to get out and get the jeeps dirty. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465235163.800611.jpg

Last edited:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Alright that sounds good to me. I'm still stuck on 32's and no winch. But I'm ready to take it out.

FNGsport

Unfortunately I will be working.

I know I plan on making a trip to flat nasty and depending on how SMORR goes I may make a trip there again this summer. Anytime you can get some time off during the weekend you can come down here and we can hit Devil's Elbow too.

Mikelang

I'd like to try and make it down to SMORR to wheel. If I can free up that day then I'd cruise down there.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
There is an event going on the weekend of the 18th called the "care crawl." The park is open to the public that day, just not sure how big the event is. I guess we will see.

FNGsport

I'm guessing most are coming from I-44 then getting off in Marshfield. I'm throwing out an address for a meeting spot then we can grab whatever we need prior to heading to the park. The address is for a Walgreens right off the interstate. 1260 Spur Dr, Marshfield, MO 65706 I'm good to meet early, but I'm only driving an hour and some change so whoever is driving furthest designates the meet up time.

metalic

I know I plan on making a trip to flat nasty and depending on how SMORR goes I may make a trip there again this summer. Anytime you can get some time off during the weekend you can come down here and we can hit Devil's Elbow too.

Flat Nasty is a fun park. Never been to SMORR but FN is my favorite park I've been to

Sullivan

Smorr is awesome. It will challenge the hell out of you. But there is traction everywhere. You just have to find the right lines and have a good spotter. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465403472.562418.jpg

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
The Walgreens will work for me, I'll just need to fuel up before heading back on the road. Clutch1981 and I are probably the farthest out so far, with Clutch possibly being just a bit farther. I was planing on hitting the road around 6ish.. Not sure yet, will see what pans out

Sullivan

Smorr is awesome. It will challenge the hell out of you. But there is traction everywhere. You just have to find the right lines and have a good spotter. View attachment 207386

Great picture, did you make it up? Lol, definitely harder than anything I've climbed yet

Yeah, walked right up it. Like I said, traction is everywhere. Just have to find the line. This is very tame compared to some of shit we did there. We hit almost every trail. We did all the 1-5 levels and then 3 or so of the 6's. Double whammy and rattler waterfall were "interesting" to make it up.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
The Walgreens will work for me, I'll just need to fuel up before heading back on the road. Clutch1981 and I are probably the farthest out so far, with Clutch possibly being just a bit farther. I was planing on hitting the road around 6ish.. Not sure yet, will see what pans out

I was considering driving down the night before and finding a place to settle in. But yea, it is about 3 hrs and 30 min or so. So if we want to meet at 9, that would work.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Yeah, walked right up it. Like I said, traction is everywhere. Just have to find the line. This is very tame compared to some of shit we did there. We hit almost every trail. We did all the 1-5 levels and then 3 or so of the 6's. Double whammy and rattler waterfall were "interesting" to make it up.

You can't ever tell from the pictures I guess, and that's promising to hear you have hit all there 5 and under trails. All of these parks ratings systems are completely different in my opinion, so I never know what to think when I get there.

Top Bottom