The College Football Thread

Brute

Hooked
I’m liking LSU too...almost a home game for them. Dave Aranda who is their D coordinator used to be a d coordinator for UH Warriors

Brute

Hooked
Just watched the “11 greatest college football players” at half-time...Herschel Walker was standing next to Jim Brown, who was stooped slightly over leaning on his cane...and he looked small next to Brown...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just watched the “11 greatest college football players” at half-time...Herschel Walker was standing next to Jim Brown, who was stooped slightly over leaning on his cane...and he looked small next to Brown...

Crazy that the greatest player is still someone who played 65 years ago. Just goes to show you how good those guys really were.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Washington State just hired away Nick Rolovich from my UH Warriors...bummer...Hawaii was just beginning to roll with Rolo...

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Washington State just hired away Nick Rolovich from my UH Warriors...bummer...Hawaii was just beginning to roll with Rolo...

Yeah it’s a huge bummer but can’t blame the guy for taking the job.

benatc1

Hooked
Yeah it’s a huge bummer but can’t blame the guy for taking the job.

Time to become a cougar fan, Brute? Lol

Definitely a bummer for the program, however I believe Rolo left the program in a good place so hopefully someone can come in and keep it rolling. I worked with Rolo for 4 years at Nevada, awesome guy, couldnt be happier for him and his family.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom