Thoughts on 35s that ARE NOT Mud Terrains...

segt99

Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx

I have run Coopers for a while now. I love the quality of them. These S/T Maxx tires have great on-road manners, and so far amazing off-road traction. They are very quiet. The only draw back I can think of is they like to pick up small pebbles. But I think this is inevitable with any tire you are using off-road. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a tire used a on daily driver!

011f9b2fbb3e37130baa0a9732b0bd53b3fc24541d.jpg
01d83d48697dba31e27848fdcce79ecac075ea150e.jpg
01daf979bf617420409c894cdbf3b9938a7f88900b.jpg

Kilroy

Not a fan but I personally like the Nitto trail grapplers but Eddie has convince me that SST pro might be something to look at. Buy my understanding they are louder than even the Nitto trails. But the SST pros apparently are stickier than the trails. Time will tell

WJCO

Meme King
Not a fan but I personally like the Nitto trail grapplers but Eddie has convince me that SST pro might be something to look at. Buy my understanding they are louder than even the Nitto trails. But the SST pros apparently are stickier than the trails. Time will tell

The STT pros are a mud tire though. With that being said, they are the quietest mud tire that I have ever heard myself.

atrollip

I run the 315/70/17s STT Max Coopers.
I love them on and offroad, they have great traction on the rocks and in mud.
As previously mentioned they like to pick up small pebbles.
Iv done only 20000kms on them but they performing great.

DannyD

I have run Coopers for a while now. I love the quality of them. These S/T Maxx tires have great on-road manners, and so far amazing off-road traction. They are very quiet. The only draw back I can think of is they like to pick up small pebbles. But I think this is inevitable with any tire you are using off-road. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a tire used a on daily driver!

View attachment 220689
View attachment 220690
View attachment 220691

I have run these tires for a few weeks now and love them. Completely agree with this statement, I was amazed at how quiet they are!! Here's a pic I have 285/75r16 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472673393.964576.jpg

Basscat

I recently got a new 2015 JKU Rubicon :yup: and plan to put 35s on her. In the past I have had Cooper STT's and had them last 50,000 miles plus, However just like all Mud Terrain tires, they were a bit noisy with harsh ride on road. Lets be honest, unless you are a millionaire, most of us are driving our rigs to and from work. What are everyone's thoughts on running 35s that are more multi purpose like an all terrain? Lets here about your experiences.

1. Brand of Tire

2. Model of Tire

3. Size of Tire (and wheel)

4. What type of driving you do with them?

5. How are they wearing? (Mileage)

6. Your thoughts on them

7. How do they look??!!

BF Goodrich
All Terrain Radial KO2
35 12.50r 17
All purpose do everything
40k easy if rotated properly
Best all around tire I've ever run
Actually look quite aggressive for an all terrain

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom