Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I'll also be coming in late Thursday and hoping to wheel Friday and Saturday then heading out Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bmkrinne

We’ll probably get there Friday, but not sure what time yet and stay thru Sunday. Still coordinating child care.

Question- how is everyone going to get in touch with each other up there?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

We’ll probably get there Friday, but not sure what time yet and stay thru Sunday. Still coordinating child care.

Question- how is everyone going to get in touch with each other up there?

I'll probably start a group text with everyone. We can do it via regular texting or an app like GroupMe or something.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I run both GMRS/FRS and CB. If you don’t want to install a CB, the little GMRS handhelds work great too

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

longarmwj

I know that finding a place to eat on a Saturday night with a large group can be hard, but I am happy to say that I have been able to secure a river front restaurant willing to take a huge party for Saturday night!!

Calhoun's Oak Ridge has agreed to set aside patio (providing the temps aren't too cold) for us! They have a good drink menu from what I hear. But we have a Wayalife group reservation for 6:45 on saturday night for good drinks, and good food!!

Here is the menu for Calhoun's. They don't have an online drink menu, but reviews are awesome!

Calhoun's is located at 100 Melton Lake Peninsula, Oak Ridge, TN 37830

Last edited:

Torrin

You have The Vengeance that Off-road Evolution built ?

Dude, you HAVE to bring Vengeance out to this!! I've wanted to see that Jeep forever, and to get to ride with it would be an absolute honor!

Yup, I have it down in Nashville. It is in the shop right now getting spiffed up, but I hope to be wheeling it again by September. My son and I are going to be over in Texas wheeling my White Jeep that same weekend. :(

metalic

Is there a campground close to where you’ll be starting each day? Or a place to park truck and trailer? I know there will be some road driving but any idea how much? My trail Jeep isn’t the best for a lot of roads.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Is there a campground close to where you’ll be starting each day? Or a place to park truck and trailer? I know there will be some road driving but any idea how much? My trail Jeep isn’t the best for a lot of roads.

There is a campground at windrock and I'm sure you can park there. Looks like the drive into town is about 15 mins.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom