Hello from Idaho

Jack diddly

Hey all. I've been a member here for years but haven't been on since the app was down a while back. But I'm back and wanted to reintroduce myself as I'm sure there are a bunch of new members. I've got a 2014 JKUR. Looking forward to seeing the continued discussions, endless sarcasm and great advice again. 20190426_204540.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

Welcome! I lived in Sun Valley area for 12years or so. Wife was born there. I miss the country. I don’t miss shoveling snow though. lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jack diddly

Welcome! I lived in Sun Valley area for 12years or so. Wife was born there. I miss the country. I don’t miss shoveling snow though. lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Haha. Yah. I hate the snow. During the winter everybody wants to go snow wheeling. It's a beautiful drive but I dont like cold and I dont like getting wet. Lol. I go anyways though. We always get called up to do recoveries too. If anybody is ever up that way, hit me up and we can go show you around. Screenshot_20190712-074350_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190712-074533_Instagram.jpg 20190712_074713.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom