Enforcers Unite!

JK12

35's for At least a few more years, that's why I'm leaning toward the 3". Just didn't want to regret not going bigger. And I know it will come out to be a little over 3". Do these level out pretty well even with a winch and front bumper on there?

3" looks good with 35". As for being level it's fairly level I have EVO front bumper and stinger and run a spare in the back no bumper and EVO sliders and it looks really good to me. If I were to add a winch you'd see some front rake. Nothing a spacer can't fix

VADER JK

3" looks good with 35". As for being level it's fairly level I have EVO front bumper and stinger and run a spare in the back no bumper and EVO sliders and it looks really good to me. If I were to add a winch you'd see some front rake. Nothing a spacer can't fix

Alright cool thanks man. Would that be like a 1/4" or 1/2" spacer then probably? I just want to get everything right the first time.

JK12

Alright cool thanks man. Would that be like a 1/4" or 1/2" spacer then probably? I just want to get everything right the first time.

Something around that yeah. If I can I'll shoot a picture tomorrow and show you what it looks like

Aeraun

3" Enforcer with Bilstein 5100s on 33" TGs. Will be upgrading to 35s in the near future. Got to use the lift for first time off road this weekend and it felt amazing.

1390839320018.jpg
1390839340408.jpg
1390839351952.jpg
1390839362090.jpg

The Force will be with you.... always

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Here are a couple shots I have from Barnwell Mtn. OHV park here in TX. I have a few I'll need to resize before I can post them. The lift is great and rides great. I've done 3 trips from TX to CO, 2 with the family and no complaints.

5HQa6kr - Imgur.jpg

b7OWSmZ - Imgur.jpg

OsiViper

Anyone else's enforcer come with u bolts that were too short for the rear trackbar bracket?

Mine wouldn't even make it around the axle. Had to go out and buy bigger ones to get the lift done.

VADER JK

I've got most of the parts back home and waiting for me to get out of the army in a few weeks! Still have to order the drag link flip and driveshaft, then I'm good to install. Can't wait.

JAGS

Hooked
Those with 4" enforcer running 37s Trail Grapplers. How high are you sitting? From floor to top of roof (peak of soft top), what is your clearance.

I'm only asking because I recently need to start parking in a garage for work and clearance is 6'8" or 80". I'm sure I'll be fine. Anyone care to measure rig height for STB owner of 4" Enforcer with trail graps. Hopefully can get a few feedback posts.

- Jason

MTG

Caught the Bug
Those with 4" enforcer running 37s Trail Grapplers. How high are you sitting? From floor to top of roof (peak of soft top), what is your clearance.

I'm only asking because I recently need to start parking in a garage for work and clearance is 6'8" or 80". I'm sure I'll be fine. Anyone care to measure rig height for STB owner of 4" Enforcer with trail graps. Hopefully can get a few feedback posts.

- Jason

Roughly 76-77" to the top of the soft top.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

- Jason

77-78 if I count the ribs on the roof.

Edit: I've got the hard top on.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

MrJ3sser

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Trail Jeeps hooked me up earlier this winter. 3" with King 2.5's. Haven't got it on the rocks yet but was able to get it a bit muddy.

image.jpg

Devallee

Does anybody have pics with the jeep at 3" with 37s? This is what I plan on running with the evo prolite hood and obviously trimming in the rear with the evo builder corners (like EVO1). Just wondering what it looks like at this height with the 37s

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

I didn't buy the enforcer package but slowly built into it as I could afford parts. Running the 3"with 5100 bilsteins and 35s LOVE it! Could not be happier!

Attachments

• 1394429743897.jpg
    1394429743897.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,816
  • 1394429802557.jpg
    1394429802557.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,793
  • 1394429819950.jpg
    1394429819950.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,831
  • 1394429837353.jpg
    1394429837353.jpg