VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. After the pre run and you say “Mel said that’s about the easiest trail there is” I knew shit was gonna get real. Ha ha.

Look forward to part two.

LOL!! On part 2, you'll get to see some of the more "challenging" obstacles we took on but even they were still far from the extreme stuff you can do out there. :crazyeyes:

Wow once again cool vid Eddy and Cindy. This place looks fun thanks for sharing.

So glad we could share this fun place with you :)

Great Video watched it as soon as I saw it was released! Eddie you and Cindy were great to talk to and finally meet in person!

Awesome and we're happy to hear you enjoyed it. It was a real pleasure meeting you and your wife and I hope we get a chance to do it again soon :)

Thanks again for another great Video. :honey:

You bet! Part 2 is coming your way soon :thumb:

Looks like a hell of a first day! As always, great video! Your video quality and editing skills are awesome. Thank you!

Are those outerwears on the front springs of the gladiator? Are they to protect the shock shafts?

Essentially, yes. Spring bags or covers prevent dirt, sand, and debris from wearing down shock components.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. It's amazing what the EVO Gladiator can do, on their entry-level lift no less. And that scraping is definitely nails down the chalkboard, LOL. Something I've been meaning to ask... what is the extra lip (plastic?) added to the fender flares?

I think those only come on Sport S Gladiators with the max tow package. They come with Rubicon width axles and so they provide a bit more coverage.

Finally got around to watching this, great video, Gladiator definitely did work. That trail looked pretty technical in parts too. Thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked it and as I say in the video, that's just the easy stuff :crazyeyes:

Awesome video, glad to see the new JL’s out enjoying the trails!

Thanks! Love wheeling our JL :yup:

Love the video

So glad to hear it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Great Video watched it as soon as I saw it was released! Eddie you and Cindy were great to talk to and finally meet in person!

Congratulations critter812! LOL - we always select winners at random but I'm glad that these are going to people who were actually at the Jeep Experience. :thumb:

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
So awesome. Love this style of video. Makes me want to go buy a Jeep and go wheeling. Oops that already happened. Gladiator maybe?

Did you see that guys tie rod at 15:32. Looks like his PSC was bending it forward. I’ve never seen that. Is that normal?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So awesome. Love this style of video. Makes me want to go buy a Jeep and go wheeling. Oops that already happened. Gladiator maybe?

Did you see that guys tie rod at 15:32. Looks like his PSC was bending it forward. I’ve never seen that. Is that normal?

LOL - what you're seeing is the old Synergy tie-rod flop. It's funny looking but fine. Fortunately, the JL tie-rod comes with a single plane TRE on one side to prevent this.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
LOL - what you're seeing is the old Synergy tie-rod flop. It's funny looking but fine. Fortunately, the JL tie-rod comes with a single plane TRE on one side to prevent this.

I had the same reaction you would expect from seeing someone’s arm break and bend in the wrong direction. “I don’t think it’s supposed to do that”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom