My life with a Brick

JKbrick

Just took Brick for a drive, the extra length on the front lowers made a difference on the road and over railroad tracks that were both raised and diagonal to the road, it drove great and was a nice little drive, now I should wash it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
This is what I was working around yesterday while trying to put in the switch and console. Em and her dolls took over

Funny how easy it was to get caught up with getting something done instead of putting it aside. I'm guilty of that. Probably all of us were/are at some point.
We just had my nephews 18 mo. old daughter for the past week 24/7 and it's funny how much more relaxed I am now. But then we have to turn on PJ Masks and I find something else to do :icon_crazy:

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Funny how easy it was to get caught up with getting something done instead of putting it aside. I'm guilty of that. Probably all of us were/are at some point.
We just had my nephews 18 mo. old daughter for the past week 24/7 and it's funny how much more relaxed I am now. But then we have to turn on PJ Masks and I find something else to do :icon_crazy:

What you don’t like Gecco and Catboy?

Ddays

Hooked
What you don’t like Gecco and Catboy?

They basically suck :idontknow:

Or you realize like 45 min after they are in bed your still watching paw patrol or something [emoji23][emoji23]

:cheesy: She loved Mamma Mia & my wife rocked her before bed to that. Can't tell you how many times I did the same thing.

Definitely got my fill of Blues Clues back in the day. Lol

Anyone remember Barney? Ugh, kill me. :crazyeyes:

JKbrick

They basically suck :idontknow:

:cheesy: She loved Mamma Mia & my wife rocked her before bed to that. Can't tell you how many times I did the same thing.

Anyone remember Barney? Ugh, kill me. :crazyeyes:

Lmao, we intentionally did not introduce Em to the Barney thing, or those gay teletubbies

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom