5 atx slab beadlocks on 37x13.50 cooper stt pros fsot.

kawimoto

Why you selling?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sadly no good reason other than I want the kmc machetes. ive tried and tried to talk myself out of it but I just cant get over it and im willing to part ways and lose a bit of money to get what I really want. the machetes came out not long after I bought my slabs and I was like "damn those look awesome". Hoping these go to a good home and someone enjoys them as much as I have. I ve already got some 37x13.50 toyo oc m/t to go on the new wheels once these are gone.

Ddays

Hooked
sadly no good reason other than I want the kmc machetes. ive tried and tried to talk myself out of it but I just cant get over it and im willing to part ways and lose a bit of money to get what I really want. the machetes came out not long after I bought my slabs and I was like "damn those look awesome". Hoping these go to a good home and someone enjoys them as much as I have. I ve already got some 37x13.50 toyo oc m/t to go on the new wheels once these are gone.

Not that the Toyo's aren't great tires, but why the switch from the Coopers? Not happy with them?

kawimoto

Not that the Toyo's aren't great tires, but why the switch from the Coopers? Not happy with them?

No particular reason just want to put in some seat time on different rubber. formulate my own opinion on which I like more and how it performs. obviously I read up on them and they seem to be well liked, and while I do take the time to research things, I often find its better for me to try things with an open mind and form an honest assessment of my own.

kawimoto

to answer your question though, no I have been truly impressed with all the coopers have offered. at least to my experience. that's a tuffy though.... im sure they have served me well but how could I ever know just how well without trying other avenues? I may end up coming back to them in the future as the pricepoint is so good. I enjoyed the coopers though. surprised me the traction I was able to accomplish many times over in several different scenarios.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I wish I had some extra cash I would totally take you up on your offer. It sucks that's what happened to me when I got my wheels. It was between the slabs and my bully pros although I really like my bully pro but come on who doesn't want true bead locks aha idk why I just didn't do it before [emoji35] . I'll get my slabs and 37s here in the near future it's on my build plans aha.

kawimoto

I wish I had some extra cash I would totally take you up on your offer. It sucks that's what happened to me when I got my wheels. It was between the slabs and my bully pros although I really like my bully pro but come on who doesn't want true bead locks aha idk why I just didn't do it before [emoji35] . I'll get my slabs and 37s here in the near future it's on my build plans aha.

agreed. If theres one thing I wish I could go back and tell myself at the beginning of this build its get what you really want the first time. in the end youll just go that route anyhow so its worth saving a little longer along the way

Ddays

Hooked
Just want to switch out Chamber Pros for Slabs?
Naah, I love the Chamber Pros but they're unfinished and the damn salt plays havoc on the finish. Even with the Sharkhide on them if you don't get the salt off right away it'll eat em up. I'll need a new set of tires soon too so I can use these as a Winter set & not have to worry as much with the coating these have.

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Naah, I love the Chamber Pros but they're unfinished and the damn salt plays havoc on the finish. Even with the Sharkhide on them if you don't get the salt off right away it'll eat em up. I'll need a new set of tires soon too so I can use these as a Winter set & not have to worry as much with the coating these have.

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ah, nice. Yeah, salt not so great.

Top Bottom