Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

jesse3638

Hooked
Homeowner tip:
If you don’t have one of these, you need one of these.
Easiest power washing I’ve ever done. It floats itself and you push it around with less pressure than a vacuum. Clicks right on to the end of your wand like a tip. No lines. Deeper clean. Win. Like 1/4 of the time and sooo much less effort. Did the whole driveway and deck and patios with one hand. You can’t even see any of the fluid leaks I always leave.

View attachment 349188
View attachment 349189
View attachment 349190
View attachment 349191

Crappy before shot.
View attachment 349192

Absolutely sold on this guy, not a single line when you’re done. Instantly just liquifies and lifts the dirt and oils up. Stop once in awhile and rinse where you’ve been. SOLD.
View attachment 349195

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I'm going to have to look into that for sure. Would it work on artificial grass? I have short grass that needs to be cleaned periodically due to the dogs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm going to have to look into that for sure. Would it work on artificial grass? I have short grass that needs to be cleaned periodically due to the dogs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m from Michigan so not an expert on turf. But if it can handle a regular wand power washer it’ll hold up to the surface cleaner attachment. It’s just two spinning tips on a bearing. I’m excited to do the garage haha.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Homeowner tip:
If you don’t have one of these, you need one of these.
Easiest power washing I’ve ever done. It floats itself and you push it around with less pressure than a vacuum. Clicks right on to the end of your wand like a tip. No lines. Deeper clean. Win. Like 1/4 of the time and sooo much less effort. Did the whole driveway and deck and patios with one hand. You can’t even see any of the fluid leaks I always leave.

View attachment 349188
View attachment 349189
View attachment 349190
View attachment 349191

Crappy before shot.
View attachment 349192

Absolutely sold on this guy, not a single line when you’re done. Instantly just liquifies and lifts the dirt and oils up. Stop once in awhile and rinse where you’ve been. SOLD.
View attachment 349195

Isn’t it just mesmerizing! I love cleaning the driveway with those things.

It’s also great writing cuss words in the neighbors driveway when they’re gone for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
OMG. ha... you shouldn’t have told me that.

When I was 18 and my brother was 15, our step dad asked us to clean the driveway with a pressure washer (no surface cleaner, just the wand). Yeah, we drew some inappropriate pictures, lol. They stayed there for a long fucking time and he wasn't happy about it.

Andy5160

Hooked
When I was 18 and my brother was 15, our step dad asked us to clean the driveway with a pressure washer (no surface cleaner, just the wand). Yeah, we drew some inappropriate pictures, lol. They stayed there for a long fucking time and he wasn't happy about it.

Now I know [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom