The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Hahahaha I spent quite a bit of time at the car wash, mud coming from every crevice. I’ll be fixing the bump stop tomorrow prepping for next weekend

Between the mushrooms I found and the smile on your wife's face mine wants to try and make it out.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Pros/cons to the ARB fridge in the back? We have the same fridge and are already trying to decide how to handle it with the JT. We were hoping to be able to fit it under the tonneau cover which we now know isn't going to work.

We were talking about that today. It won't fit under any cover and I know it's a given but all the stuff that used to be in your Jeep will now be in the elements. I'm waiting for the after market to catch up and see what kind of tops show up. Otherwise an evo rack and rooftop tent are in order

TrailHunter

Hooked
Pros/cons to the ARB fridge in the back? We have the same fridge and are already trying to decide how to handle it with the JT. We were hoping to be able to fit it under the tonneau cover which we now know isn't going to work.

Dometic Drawer Fridge? I’ll give you $300 for your ARB. [emoji51]

Jsouder53

Hooked
Got out on the trail today and it was perfect! luckily it hasn’t rained for a few days otherwise it would’ve been a lot sloppier. We were watching bald eagles fishing while we ate lunch at the upper lake. IMG_4106.jpg IMG_4115.jpg IMG_9145.jpg IMG_4118.jpg IMG_4125.jpg IMG_9180.jpg IMG_9198.jpg IMG_9210.jpg IMG_9216.jpg IMG_4132.jpg

Tomorrow after I was the Jeep I’ll be seeing how much I used the skid plates lol

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Got out on the trail today and it was perfect! luckily it hasn’t rained for a few days otherwise it would’ve been a lot sloppier. We were watching bald eagles fishing while we ate lunch at the upper lake. View attachment 331110 View attachment 331111 View attachment 331112 View attachment 331113 View attachment 331114 View attachment 331115 View attachment 331116 View attachment 331117 View attachment 331118 View attachment 331119

Tomorrow after I was the Jeep I’ll be seeing how much I used the skid plates lol

Those are some really great pictures! Good to see that you’re getting out and exploring. I’m envious of those mountains! Looks like a great trip!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Those are some really great pictures! Good to see that you’re getting out and exploring. I’m envious of those mountains! Looks like a great trip!

Thank you! There are plenty more trails I want to explore before the winter [emoji16]

Every time you post pictures I realize again just how much I hate living in the Chicago area, thanks for ruining Sunday for me [emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahaha sorry, didn’t mean to ruin your Sunday. My wife used to live in the Chicago area, she has told me how she couldn’t stand it.

Top Bottom