VIDEO : DREAMING of a WAYALIFE White Wheeling Christmas

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Bead Lock Christmas! Thanks for the video, actually was our first kinda white Christmas...snowed in Dayton for all of 10 minutes! hehe

:beer:

:cheesy: Looks like you've watched our video :crazyeyes: :D
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas :)

Another great video. Always fun to play in the snow. Well done. Merry Christmas everyone.

Thank you, Hope you had a very Merry Christmas :cool:

Merry Christmas Eddie and Cindy,

Thank you for another great video! Wishing you a Happy New Year as well:rock:

Ken

Like wise. :thumb:

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Belated Merry Christmas and great Video.

His: 2009 Wrangler Unlimited X
3.8- 6 Speed Manual
Her's: 2016 Renegade Latitude
2.4,9 Speed Automatic.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Love the video! A little late to the party so Happy New Year! Wayalife, it really is “A Wonderful Life”.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, I did miss that yesterday....Glad you liked it and you are more than welcome - the pleasure is all mine!

Totally need to get you out this way or at the very least, a bit closer so that we can hit the trails together :yup:

Great vid.... Merry Christmas!!

Thanks! Hope you had a great Christmas :)

Belated Merry Christmas and great Video.

Thank you. :cool:

Love the video! A little late to the party so Happy New Year! Wayalife, it really is “A Wonderful Life”.

Better late than never - thank you and we hope you have a very Happy New Year as well :)

I thought I responded after I watched the video. Merry Christmas hope you guys had a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing you in a week or so...😊

Can't wait to see you and Lisa again :thumb:

Merry Christmas OH"S loved seeing some of your old jeeps (rubicat). Still waiting on snow up here as well

Wow, can't believe you guys haven't gotten any of the white stuff yet. Hope you had a Merry Christmas :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great video! So cool to see all the snow wheeling videos all in one from over the years. Your pappy video is still one of my favorites

Houndy95

What a great video like always! Really makes me wish I didn't live in Florida. Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Top Bottom