ROAM Offroad - JL Development - Front and Rear Bumpers, 4-Link Long Arm, & Side Armor

I am a huge fan of your rear bumper design. It gives you the benefits of the bumperless jeep clearance, but with a finished look and a great amount of function as well. I love the extra hitch options, but what's stopping me is the separate linkage mechanism. In your future renditions, I'd love to see a tail-gate linked carrier

Very interested in ROAM products.

Thanks for the interest and support!

The linked/synced tailgate tire carrier variant of our rear bumpers should be available soon. All of our JL tire carriers includes a ROAM JL Backup Camera Relocation kit, Center Brake Light Relocation mounts, and a License Plate mount.

Images are attached below.

as well as expansion options, like a top of the tire basket, or a way to mount 2 rotopax units.

We should have something soon on this front as well. All of our addons will be available as an upgrade option later.

I also absolutely love the side rails, especially the lighted steps, but would really want to have them mount to the frame and be able to take a hit without buckling into the body. I do love the fact that they are tight to the body and hide the pinch seam.

Thanks! We've actually got a few of the frame mounted version of our JL Side Armor Steps out in the wild already. For anyone that has purchased a set of our JL Side Armor Steps, we do provide an upgrade path (probably will be the difference in cost, TBA) to our JL Rock Rails / ROAM JL Rock Sliders.

Would be cool to see you guys make a video showcasing how much of a beating they can take, so we can gauge if they would work for our application. :thumb:

We'll try and get some better footage of these on a trail, but they're tougher than what most people usually associate with either side steps and/or rock sliders. Both our JL Side Armor Steps and our JL Rock Sliders are constructed from laser cut high strength steel (mixed 7/32″ and 1/4″ high strength steel brackets) (and mixed 1/8″ and 5/32″ high strength steel topside outer surfaces) and are seam welded along the step plates for ultimate strength.

Attachments

• ROAM - JL Rear Bumper Tire Carrier - 2500x1080 0001.jpg
    ROAM - JL Rear Bumper Tire Carrier - 2500x1080 0001.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 276
  • ROAM - JL Rear Bumper Tire Carrier - 3000x1400 0002.jpg
    ROAM - JL Rear Bumper Tire Carrier - 3000x1400 0002.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 283
Any chance of some close up pics to get better views of them?

Thanks for the thorough explanation. Looking forward to seeing the full production kit and the rest of your pieces.

Sorry about the wait, images of our high clearance JL Long Arm kit and our bolt on JL Coilover suspension system are attached below. Thanks!

Attachments

• ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0001.jpg
    ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0001.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 283
  • ROAM JL Coilover System - Front 0002.jpg
    ROAM JL Coilover System - Front 0002.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 292
  • ROAM JL Coilover System - Rear 0003.jpg
    ROAM JL Coilover System - Rear 0003.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 293
Looking forward to seeing the full production kit and the rest of your pieces.

ROAM JL LCG Ultimate Long Travel Suspension System – Jeep Wrangler JL Coilover Conversion with 4.jpg ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - A001.jpg

Any pictures of the longarm from the jeep on the ground?

Images are attached below.

What fender liner delete kit did you use? Looks like you added a side marker as well.

They're stock fenders after extensive trimming. I've attached a few more pictures below with different angles that show the fender mod better. Thanks!

ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0002.jpg ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0003.jpg ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0001.jpg ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0004.jpg ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 1001.jpg

Kinda diggin the trimmed fenders. What did you do for turn signals?

Its hard to tell in the pictures but there is a small LED near the front edge of the fenders.

That JL is beautiful!!!!

It is bad ass Jeep. Great job guys

Thanks for the support!

We appreciate the feedback and we'll try to aim to please.

Unrelated but we've had quite a few requests for wanting fog lights added to our JL Slimline Front Bumper, so here's our solution via modular addons that add that functionality.

Attached below is a picture of our mid width fog light shrouds that install over our JL Slimline Front Bumper (installed on a mid bar height ROAM Slimline JL Front Bumper). Two different styles of fog light shrouds are pictured installed (with the overshroud version on one side and the TC version on the other).

ROAM - JL Slimline Front Bumper with Fog Light Shrouds - 1600x1600 0001.jpg

We're also planning on releasing our full width JL front bumper soon which also uses our modular attachment system (assembled from a ROAM JL Slimline Front Bumper and a set of full width fog light shrouds). Images are attached below.

ROAM - JL Slimline Front Bumper with Fog Light Shrouds - 0001.jpg ROAM - JL Slimline Front Bumper with Fog Light Shrouds - 0002.jpg ROAM - JL Slimline Front Bumper with Fog Light Shrouds - 0003.jpg

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I gotta say, I love a lot of your parts. Your rear bumper setup and side steps are superb. They are definitely going on my rig. Any chance you'd have an option for light cutouts in the rear bumper? Also, would be amazing if you guys offered LINEX as an option for coating vs powdercoat. Keep on doing the great work.

RubiCal

Thanks for the interest and support

Thanks! We've actually got a few of the frame mounted version of our JL Side Armor Steps out in the wild already. For anyone that has purchased a set of our JL Side Armor Steps, we do provide an upgrade path (probably will be the difference in cost, TBA) to our JL Rock Rails / ROAM JL Rock Sliders.

Hello, when will the JL Rock Sliders be available to purchase? Looks like the website has no ordering option and my emails have been unanswered. I’d love to place an order. Thanks!

Allenn

Lift is coming along nice should be done soon. Got the rear bumper and GenRight tire carrier back from paint (matching color) today. Got the hood light bar and roof light bar mounted got the brackets done in matching paint also. Still waiting on front bumper and skid plate to come in hopefully soon.

Allenn

IMG_6740.HEIC

It’s coming along

Attachments

• 3EC63311-737F-4148-91BE-B366E9364FEA.jpg
    3EC63311-737F-4148-91BE-B366E9364FEA.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 202
Top Bottom