The things kids say...

buenavides1

Son: I don’t want to go to school.

Dad: And I don’t want to go to work but we have to.

Son: I won’t tell mom if you won’t…

Dad: (ponders)

Son: (Waits)

Dad: You promise?

WJCO

Meme King
Kids are eating cotton candy.

6 year old says, " This looks like drywall stuff."

Me:"WTF?"

Come to find out, he was referring to insulation. Glad to see he's at least he's paying attention.

WJCO

Meme King
So, our kids have been around guns pretty much their whole lives. And we've always taught them gun safety as well. Treat it like it's loaded always, what to do if you find one at friend's house, etc. So my oldest son runs to me this morning in a panic saying he found a bullet in the garage fridge. He's pancaking so much he can't even describe it. I don't leave bullets loose anywhere and certainly not in a fridge. So I go up to see what the fuss is all about.

DSC01377.JPG

So, our kids have been around guns pretty much their whole lives. And we've always taught them gun safety as well. Treat it like it's loaded always, what to do if you find one at friend's house, etc. So my oldest son runs to me this morning in a panic saying he found a bullet in the garage fridge. He's pancaking so much he can't even describe it. I don't leave bullets loose anywhere and certainly not in a fridge. So I go up to see what the fuss is all about.

View attachment 395181
you raised them right (y)

kevman65

Hooked
Wasn't my kid (don't have any) but while at the pet store a lady had a Maine Coon in a shopping cart as she was picking up supplies. A little girl, 4 or 5 starts pointing and goes "MOMMY MOMMY LOOK AT THAT LADIES GIANT PUSSY". Sorry, I lost it.......

Top Bottom