Random Photos

David1tontj

David, is that you? Lmao!]

ha freaking ha.

I'm not sure he has much to lose my having that plastic bag cut off his air!

Actually, that plastic bag Is just giving him a false sense of security. I recently had a grinding wheel break and it shot a large piece of the wheel straight at my safety glasses! Had it been a little higher or lower, or had I not been wearing them, I'm pretty sure I would've been going to the hospital!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Spotted this today in Huntington Beach and said to my dang they stripped it good even took the grips off the handlebars!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407034129.969517.jpg

David1tontj

Funniest thing I've seen in a while!!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407035054.265043.jpg
"Not my job"

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
While at at a summer jam at the local Jeep Dealer . Spotted this new 2014 JKUR.

The dealer had just finished the build Friday. They are the local Jeep Club in my area.

They had yet to set the price on it.

1407035130989.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
With holes that loose I'm surprised everyone didn't win. ;)

Lol. Come on man, you can't judge a book by its cover. They are both bio chem/quantum physics majors. This was a side job to help pay for the p.h.d. program.

Seriously though, one of the girls on another hole said to me "how many holes are there, eleven?"

Top Bottom