without people like me you would only have the same 10 people in your circle-jerk

lidless07X

In laws bought a '16 Explorer and it has been a turd. Blistering paint, two bad throttle bodies that left them on the side of the road, interior exhaust leak, seat cushions sagging,etc. The ergonomics are horrible and their infotainment system is highly complicated. All of these problems are widely known.

The Honda Pilot is often overlooked but is very nice. Stay away from the Touring model with the 8(?) speed automatic though.

lidless07X

They look really nice.

Edit;

Let the haters hate.

Sharky mad because these sliders are similar to a well known manufacturer ? Not a problem when that same manufacture copies someone else's hinged tire carrier though huh ?

You are the ultimate nut swinger

Originally posted here...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?45079-New-sliders!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

lidless07X

Hahah Sharky the word ninja gets called out and the little girl moves the posts to where no one will see it.

"We don't delete posts" but you sure hide them.

whatta vagina you are

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Sharkey

Word Ninja
They look really nice.

Edit;

Let the haters hate.

Sharky mad because these sliders are similar to a well known manufacturer ? Not a problem when that same manufacture copies someone else's hinged tire carrier though huh ?

You are the ultimate nut swinger

Hahah Sharky the word ninja gets called out and the little girl moves the posts to where no one will see it.

"We don't delete posts" but you sure hide them.

whatta vagina you are

Please enlighten us as to which hinged carrier EVO has copied. And no, silly little boy, I didn't move shit. You matter to me about as much as a speck of shit stuck to a stray dog's ass. Finally, for fuck's sake, please learn how to spell.

lidless07X

Choke on a sack of dicks you queef nugget. You come here to start shit every few months.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My posts have been relatively nice lately. It was Sharky and the homo in the post before him that threw the first jab.

Queef Nugget ? Was that an attempt at being funny or sarcastic ? Either way you failed miserably. You should have been a blowjob

lidless07X

Please enlighten us as to which hinged carrier EVO has copied. And no, silly little boy, I didn't move shit. You matter to me about as much as a speck of shit stuck to a stray dog's ass. Finally, for fuck's sake, please learn how to spell.

If I don't matter to you, why comment on my posts ? Why not STFU and tend to your circle jerk ? Who's the pivot man when you're not there ?

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My posts have been relatively nice lately. It was Sharky and the homo in the post before him that threw the first jab.

Queef Nugget ? Was that an attempt at being funny or sarcastic ? Either way you failed miserably. You should have been a blowjob

That's your insult? I believe Sharkey has told you you should have been a blowjob before. You need to think up some new original shit.

Why are you even here? You are a waste of oxygen and space and serve no purpose to this forum or life in general. Hopefully you're the next person united airlines beats the shit out of.

lidless07X

That's your insult? I believe Sharkey has told you you should have been a blowjob before. You need to think up some new original shit.

Why are you even here? You are a waste of oxygen and space and serve no purpose to this forum or life in general. Hopefully you're the next person united airlines beats the shit out of.

I keep the post counts up. That helps with advertising dollars to keep forums free.

You're welcome

Top Bottom