808 JTR on order

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Quick update. My wife finally let me drive it again after the camp trip. Lol. After some light wheeling over the weekend and another 150 miles or so, I don’t hear the sound anymore. So whatever was grinding either shook itself loose or was ground down enough to stay quiet. [emoji1316]

Didn’t get many pics but the wife followed me through some of the “rough” stuff on Mana road. It wasn’t anything bad at all but enough to make her nervous being that she’s never driven off the pavement before. She’s slowly building her confidence in herself and what she’s driving. Can’t wait for more dual rig adventures! She also reiterated that she wants it lifted immediately... but when I told her just the wheels and tires alone are $5k she about shit a chicken. It’ll happen within the next few months though for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Hopefully the sound was nothing. The JT doesn't feel that big when driving it. Parking it next to a JL puts it into perspective. I didn't really notice the extra length when I went offroad in it.

Top Bottom