I'll look for your rat tail Eddie. I would love to meet you

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I'm from Mississippi, & I have thick skin. Don't get so upset when people are needling you on the internet. These same people fuck with their actual friends, pretty hard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

See theres the south, and then theres the DEEP south (southern Georgia and such). That's where things get freaky. Food is good though :thumb:

Kyle7R

I'm from Mississippi, & I have thick skin. Don't get so upset when people are needling you on the internet. These same people fuck with their actual friends, pretty hard.

Well said Clay, I think most of us are meaner to the people we actually like and enjoy talking to than somebody we don't think twice about. Part of why I like this group/community so much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I'm from Mississippi, & I have thick skin. Don't get so upset when people are needling you on the internet.

You have GOT to drop your "Bama Fairywings" meme on this thread! I snorted my beer through my nose when you posted that on IG last Fall! :cheesy:

XJADDICTION

Banned
Man, thanks for the rebel flag avatar. Now y'all know where I am from.
Don't be sceert now , y'all
Hear?! Us Southerners aint so bad... until you get in the back woods
And there ain't no women folk. A little banjo music and ain't nothin' safe after that.
In the back or the front. 💋

WJCO

Meme King
And there ain't no women folk. A little banjo music and ain't nothin' safe after that.
In the back or the front. 💋

You've been totally legit here on the forum until yesterday. I don't know what made you flip your lid over a sarcastic comment, but seriously, lighten the fuck up.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
In the back or the front. [emoji182]

Jesus Christ. How many generations deep is your family without introducing new genes into the gene pool?

Top Bottom