100 GRAND - Rubicat Coming of Age Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn’t 100% sure. I looked up some photos of the Mt Whitney area to double check. [emoji41] I would love to have a JL shirt. Thanks!

XL I assume? I can bring it out next weekend :yup:

Rubicat's lookin good as always[emoji106] Great photos

Dammit. The Movie Road was gonna be my guess. Too little, too late. 😂

Had you been faster at the draw, that answer would have worked too :yup:

Looks like a great trip. [emoji106][emoji41]

It was exhausting but a lot of fun. :crazyeyes:

It wasn't that long ago that 100k miles was just about all you'd get out of a lot of vehicles. In those pics though Rubicat looks like a teenager with a chip on her shoulder and something to prove!! Awesome build, love that jeep!

LOL!! Ain't that the truth! Modern vehicles have really come a long way.

Not only looks like a fun trip, certainly glad she didn’t go over the threshold on your way to the mall, I’m sure everyone of those miles have brought you to so many great memories!!

What do you mean? We were at the mall :crazyeyes: :D

We've got over 130k on our 2014 and every single one has been pure joy. Thanks so much for inspiring so many great adventures for us!

That's awesome :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, my 2014 with 55k looks pretty young comparatively. Good work getting out there!

Damn boy, you need to get that Jeep out there some more :crazyeyes:

I just hit 30,000 on my 2015 these past two years really have been super busy and haven't had much time to go any ware looking forward to the trip next week and then next year looking to get out a lot more, work has just been crazy busy.

Another young one :crazyeyes:

You were in Rubicat I hope... haha
Congratulations on the milestone

Just along for the ride :D

Great photos! Not really a better way to jump into 6 digits than that.

Thanks! Been a hell of a ride and a ton of fun :yup:

Wow!!! Only 100k so young[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12] That shot of 100k and the mountains in front of you is really cool.

LOL!! I suppose so especially compared to Moby :crazyeyes:

Funny how 100k used to be a virtual mileage of death ages ago. Now its just a milestone on the way to 200k +:thumb:

No kidding. Dad said, cars in the 1950’s & ‘60’s were in rough shape at 70,000.

Funny thing is, old cars only went up to 5 digits. If you got to 100k, you rolled your odometer :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
XL I assume? I can bring it out next weekend :yup:

Had you been faster at the draw, that answer would have worked too :yup:

It was exhausting but a lot of fun. :crazyeyes:

LOL!! Ain't that the truth! Modern vehicles have really come a long way.

What do you mean? We were at the mall :crazyeyes: :D

That's awesome :thumb:

Haha so true, you mall crawlin sob lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Betsy

Hi,and happy new year to all,I have had 5 wranglers in 20 years,the first four had between 150 and 200 k miles when I gave someone else the privilege of continuing to pile on some more miles. My current jeep is a 2016 and already has 67k miles,so it just proves how much fun it is to drive a jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a fun trip! Congrats on 100k!

Now time to LS it.

:dont_tell: Not so loud!! Cindy might hear you :naw:

Hi,and happy new year to all,I have had 5 wranglers in 20 years,the first four had between 150 and 200 k miles when I gave someone else the privilege of continuing to pile on some more miles. My current jeep is a 2016 and already has 67k miles,so it just proves how much fun it is to drive a jeep!

Nice to hear you're getting real use out of your rigs :thumb:

Nice! Looks like a fun little trip.

Both my JKs combined do not have 100K miles on them. :(

Between all the JK's we've owned over the last 10 years, we've racked up over 325,000 miles :crazyeyes:

looks fun!

100,000! seems like it was just yesterday Rubicat got grown-up shoes

No kidding! :D

So Awesome!!! Cheers to another 100 more!!

Thanks! :cool:

jesse3638

Hooked
Just saw this thread. I too was going to say Alabama Hills, Lone Pine, Mt. Whitney area. 100k huh. What's that. Our 2012 is sitting at just under 35k..:(. We definitely need to get out more. My two upcoming milestones will be it's first SMOG inspection this weekend...:crazyeyes: and then being paid off in a couple months...👍

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw this thread. I too was going to say Alabama Hills, Lone Pine, Mt. Whitney area. 100k huh. What's that. Our 2012 is sitting at just under 35k..:(. We definitely need to get out more. My two upcoming milestones will be it's first SMOG inspection this weekend...:crazyeyes: and then being paid off in a couple months...👍

LOL!! What's a smog inspection? :thinking: :crazyeyes: :D

Being paid off is definitely a HUGE milestone :yup:

Top Bottom