My Ram kept me safe

wjtstudios

Hooked
Seems to be settling in about where the other Ram did right around 18 mpg. Still got another 175 miles to go to get they the break in period. IMG_2289.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Seems to be settling in about where the other Ram did right around 18 mpg. Still got another 175 miles to go to get they the break in period. View attachment 337377

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That good for brand new. The duramax seems to go down to around 14 to 15 on days I’m doing in town running around. It tracks the last 50 miles average and the best ever number

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
That good for brand new. The duramax seems to go down to around 14 to 15 on days I’m doing in town running around. It tracks the last 50 miles average and the best ever number

That was out driving the 55 mph farm roads north of me with limited stop lights and signs. Just got back from diving through a couple towns going to Church and it dropped to 17.5. Still not to bad for not being broke in and running 3:73 gears.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
They beat the pants off of the Ford on mileage. My F-350 with the 6.7 diesel gets about 11.5 [emoji24][emoji24]

Ughhh. Yeah, that’s pretty low. I didn’t buy that thing for the gas mileage but more for the range, mpgs plays a part in that. I could get around 550 miles per tank, not towing, out of the first Ram which meant I’d only fill it up once or twice a week. Better than the Jeeps been filling it up practically every day the last couple months.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Ughhh. Yeah, that’s pretty low. I didn’t buy that thing for the gas mileage but more for the range, mpgs plays a part in that. I could get around 550 miles per tank, not towing, out of the first Ram which meant I’d only fill it up once or twice a week. Better than the Jeeps been filling it up practically every day the last couple months.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Exactly I went from 2 fill ups a week to 1, my range is about 550 also, 35 gallon tank I believe

Top Bottom