Kill it With Fire

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I guess the JKU is the new H2 or H3 to the "bling" crowd nowadays.......I'm seeing more and more JK's with 24" to 28" wheels...ridiculous audio systems with giant speaker boxes....sad really......Just seems like such a waste.......but to each his own.......

~Woodrow~

I guess the JKU is the new H2 or H3 to the "bling" crowd nowadays.......I'm seeing more and more JK's with 24" to 28" wheels...ridiculous audio systems with giant speaker boxes....sad really......Just seems like such a waste.......but to each his own.......

~Woodrow~

Yeah...I had a customer come in looking for a specific all white Sahara that showed in stock on one of my other lots, but it turns out it was "on loan" to one of the more popular players on the Seattle Seahawks defense...

Apparently on 24's and completely accessorized in chrome! I'll see if I can get a pic...:icon_crazy:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Where abouts are you in Snohomish County Chris?.......I've been out in that area several times driving the Cascade Loop..... starting in Everett going counterclockwise through the mountains.......awesome country out there........ate at the Flying Pig in Everett......I hear now it's no longer there......

~Woodrow~

Where abouts are you in Snohomish County Chris?.......I've been out in that area several times driving the Cascade Loop..... starting in Everett going counterclockwise through the mountains.......awesome country out there........ate at the Flying Pig in Everett......I hear now it's no longer there......

~Woodrow~

I live between Lake Stevens and Arlington and work in Monroe...thankfully mostly country folk in my neck of the woods so I don't have to deal with pimped out wranglers!

Lumber

1392500294731.jpg

Here's one I saw thos morning.

The chrome to bronze ratio is perfect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Woody3

At least it's rolling with no doors. Dang that thing is ugly. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Girl I know wants to buy this, oh and it comes with a pink soft top as well.

Attachments

• image-1893006996.jpg
    image-1893006996.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 1,444

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
For a girly girl this is bad ass lol
Im gonna "borrow" the hard or soft top at least once for a run. She's hot, but crazy as hell. Still wanna hit it tho lol. I just wish it was pink body instead of fenders, tops and bumpers.

Top Bottom