NEW WAYALIFE Cowl Decal NOW AVAILABLE

JAGS

Hooked
Did anyone else have troubles with the little letters? Those little fers wouldn’t come loose from the paper so I ended up with the word Wayalife on both sides but not the whole sticker. Apparently I’m challenged in the sticker application department [emoji851]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Be sure to clean the area with a mild degreaser first, especially for smaller pieces to hold to the surface. Diluted rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball work for small areas. I've also used simple green followed by windex. Then just take your time with the backing and an old gift card works great to get the vinyl to stick.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did anyone else have troubles with the little letters? Those little fers wouldn’t come loose from the paper so I ended up with the word Wayalife on both sides but not the whole sticker. Apparently I’m challenged in the sticker application department [emoji851]

What JAGS said is very helpful especially with the rubbing alcohol. However, if you're saying that you got decals where the paper backing stuck to the letters, send me a PM with your full name and shipping information. The black vinyl is pretty thin and a handful of decals cut a bit deep in those areas. I'll send out a new set.

JKbrick

What JAGS said is very helpful especially with the rubbing alcohol. However, if you're saying that you got decals where the paper backing stuck to the letters, send me a PM with your full name and shipping information. The black vinyl is pretty thin and a handful of decals cut a bit deep in those areas. I'll send out a new set.

I used a little square alcohol pad like the kind when you get a shot, then I got the sticker off the backer ok but just a couple of the small letters didn’t stick to the jeep when I tried to pull of the transfer paper or whatever it is called. Either way it’s not your fault and you don’t owe me new stickers. I’ll order some new ones when I get shirts next time

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I like these. Except I saw say he is SALUTING, not shielding his eyes.

I may be biased though.

jdofmemi

I ordered these and put them on a while ago, but completely missed this thread.

Did my JK in gold to go with the other parts like the cage, beadlock rings, and tire carrier.

The new Wayalife had to be black though.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180609_215418_mini (1).jpg
    MVIMG_20180609_215418_mini (1).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 97
Top Bottom