2015 WK2 turbo diesel

Nic Try

This is my 2015 TD grand Cherokee, it has the off road 2 package (electric LS's, skid plates) QT2 air suspension.

I put 275 65 18 Goodyear silent armors on it (32's) and they fit without rubbing.

This is my DD when not driving the Hardrock on 37's

Its actually super capable, comfy and gets great MPG's, the Td power is a blast...

I know its not a JK, but its still a jeep!

1080FDE6-9591-42B0-ADED-9D31A8155B8F.jpg
177EF959-12CF-44FA-B1D1-F644E03B7551.jpg 41134AA7-0B8D-4F61-B766-0A3255FCB186.jpg

Lil Nasty

Nice Grand. This is what the wife wants (I secretly want it too) when it's time for her to get a new vehicle .

Nic Try

Looks good, you probably don't pass many other grands off road do you?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I do not see many of them off road, I guess a few last year at the jeep jamboree. Amazingly, on the way to Big Bear, there were 3-4 new trailhawks up there, mine is set up the same, with the exception of rocker guards. And i plan to add those pretty soon!

Nic Try

I'm not going to rush things. lol She's still happy with her car and both our vehicles are paid off. I've been sneaking a little extra aside for jeep upgrades. When she's ready we'll get one.

I love the diesel, it's well worth the cost, it took me a while to find one that was trail rated on 18"s, but its well worth looking for.

jpone

My buddy is considering a used 2014 TD. Have there been any reliability concerns? Would think not.

DiggerJKU

We just bought a 2014 wk2 limited but took a long look at an overland diesel too. I really liked it but the price killed it for us. I'd looove to have one though to pair with the jku. Such a sweet jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nic Try

My buddy is considering a used 2014 TD. Have there been any reliability concerns? Would think not.

No issues at all, other than the shifter recall, and one for the nav system, its been easy. I only took it in for the recalls when it was due to service.

The mileage isn't bad, i ave 20 MPG overall with a heavy foot and 32's on it. My JK on 37's get 11 with 4.88's

I bought mine with the 18" wheels and the off road 2 package to get the LS and the skids.... I haven't seen many like mine..

Top Bottom