So do I piss the wife off or just keep quiet?

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Does the fridge have to run constantly in order to keep lets say sandwiches or waters cold all day long or is this something where I can get it to temperature in advance and run it in my jeep until I get parked then unplug it for a few hours? I guess I’m saying will it stay cold for awhile after it’s been unplugged? I need something for the ball fields and have been looking at Yeti’s cause I’m tired of the old igloo cooler I currently have.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Does the fridge have to run constantly in order to keep lets say sandwiches or waters cold all day long or is this something where I can get it to temperature in advance and run it in my jeep until I get parked then unplug it for a few hours? I guess I’m saying will it stay cold for awhile after it’s been unplugged? I need something for the ball fields and have been looking at Yeti’s cause I’m tired of the old igloo cooler I currently have.

Does you refrigerator at home stay cold if it’s turned off?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

:thumb:

When you throw in the convenience of using this when you go grocery shopping, it's really not too hard to justify. I've even used it as an overflow fridge when we are having people over and need space to store prepared dishes and whatnot.

Could you define the whatnot please

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Once it gets to temp, it turns itself off...then only turns on when it needs to maintain the temp setting...

I think there might be room for one more decal...

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I’m assuming that this fridge is still going strong. I’m looking to get one for Moab.

Ddays

Hooked
I’m assuming that this fridge is still going strong. I’m looking to get one for Moab.

Absolutely! Just got back from shopping actually and had all of the shrimp & chicken in it as well as a couple other goodies. It's so nice to not have to run back home right away when it's 90* + outside. I've got zero complaints with this fridge so far. :thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
Did you figure out how to calibrate the temperature?

If not, it likely calibrates like the ARB/Dometic. I have one of each and had to calibrate them.

at about 1/2 the price your wife did great :thumb:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Absolutely! Just got back from shopping actually and had all of the shrimp & chicken in it as well as a couple other goodies. It's so nice to not have to run back home right away when it's 90* + outside. I've got zero complaints with this fridge so far. :thumb:

Good to hear, I think I’ll join the Costway club. I figured if it had taken a shit we would have heard about it.

Ddays

Hooked
Did you figure out how to calibrate the temperature?

If not, it likely calibrates like the ARB/Dometic. I have one of each and had to calibrate them.

at about 1/2 the price your wife did great :thumb:

I never did figure that out but as long as it keeps everything nice and cool I'm ok with that. And the wife did great with this one.

Good to hear, I think I’ll join the Costway club. I figured if it had taken a shit we would have heard about it.

Yup, I think you'll be happy with it. :thumb:

Top Bottom