Well this Happend

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
So I honesty never thought I would part with my JK. I even told my wife when I die I wanted to be propped in the drivers seat, put the Jeep in 4lo and set it on fire while the Jeep rolled down the road like a viking. That was until I started seeing the Gladiator. So Yesterday the family and I took a drive and picked one up. I'm really digging the updated interior and convenience features compared to my 08. Plus a 3.6 with and 8 speed feels great! We got back into town this afternoon and we couldn't help but loading her up and going to a local lake here to do some fishing and grilling.

On the way there we started getting some heavy hail, we took shelter in a car wash to wait it out. I saw what I feel is the start of a tornado. (*Edit* wife checked the news and they're call it a "weak funnel cloud".) Feel free to correct me because I've lived here in Bozeman Mt my whole life and its a first for me seeing something like that. For the life of me I cant figure out how to rotate the pic, sorry about that. My son said the Gladiator looks like our Bulldog Meatball and wants to name the Jeep the same. I don't see the resemblance!

Attachments

• 20190616_175626.jpg
    20190616_175626.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 382
  • 20190616_151039.jpg
    20190616_151039.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 20190616_170521.jpg
    20190616_170521.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 378
  • 20190616_202913.jpg
    20190616_202913.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Congrats! The silver is beautiful.

I’ve seen one funnel cloud in my life. That’s good enough for me.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Beautiful Gladiator! I know what you are saying about parting with your JK. I am trying to get my wife to take over my JK so I can get a Gladiator.

So I honesty never thought I would part with my JK. I even told my wife when I die I wanted to be propped in the drivers seat, put the Jeep in 4lo and set it on fire while the Jeep rolled down the road like a viking. That was until I started seeing the Gladiator. So Yesterday the family and I took a drive and picked one up. I'm really digging the updated interior and convenience features compared to my 08. Plus a 3.6 with and 8 speed feels great! We got back into town this afternoon and we couldn't help but loading her up and going to a local lake here to do some fishing and grilling.

On the way there we started getting some heavy hail, we took shelter in a car wash to wait it out. I saw what I feel is the start of a tornado. (*Edit* wife checked the news and they're call it a "weak funnel cloud".) Feel free to correct me because I've lived here in Bozeman Mt my whole life and its a first for me seeing something like that. For the life of me I cant figure out how to rotate the pic, sorry about that. My son said the Gladiator looks like our Bulldog Meatball and wants to name the Jeep the same. I don't see the resemblance!

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Thank you guys and gals. We're pretty excited but there's times in the back of my head where I just want to keep my JK, It runs great and is paid for. My family have been through so many adventures with it and such great memories. I mean our first trip wheeling my son was in diapers and drinking out of a bottle. He would tell me to stop so it wouldn't be too bouncy when he drank his milk. Now he's going into 5ht grade! Oh well, there's no going back now. Let the build of Meatball begin!

littlebeas

Great looking truck, I am having a hard time pulling the trigger on a new one for many of the same reasons. The trusty 08 has had no car note for a long time now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congrats!!! I had no idea a funnel cloud started forming! I was caught up in the Rosauers parking lot when that storm hit! that was intense!!!

Top Bottom