The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

99GoldenSahara

Some folks just have nothing better going on in their lives than to make an argument and in the process intentionally offend people who hold a different viewpoint. Like my late father, among others, used to say: if you don’t have something productive to say, “keep your damn mouth shut and your stupid opinions to yourself.” Of course, that was from a previous generation and therefore probably not applicable to this new “enlightened” generation of know-it-alls who haven’t really done or accomplished much of anything. Eddie, it’s your forum and I applaud that you don’t just sit back and let stupid people say stupid things! Morons will be known by the company they keep!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Some folks just have nothing better going on in their lives than to make an argument and in the process intentionally offend people who hold a different viewpoint. Like my late father, among others, used to say: if you don’t have something productive to say, “keep your damn mouth shut and your stupid opinions to yourself.” Of course, that was from a previous generation and therefore probably not applicable to this new “enlightened” generation of know-it-alls who haven’t really done or accomplished much of anything. Eddie, it’s your forum and I applaud that you don’t just sit back and let stupid people say stupid things! Morons will be known by the company they keep!

Oh no, this kind of stupid pretty much demands some kind of response. It's entertaining if nothing else. :crazyeyes:

Wow, that guy really takes the cake. Holy shit.

LOL - apparently, the guy's never looked in a mirror before.

He even mentioned nature sounds, if you want that then roll the fucking window down.

:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Haven't seen one like this in a while. Apparently, the quality of our videos aren't as good now because of what I've chosen to hang on my garage wall. :crazyeyes:

chicagowsox212.jpg

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
LOL - Haven't seen one like this in a while. Apparently, the quality of our videos aren't as good now because of what I've chosen to hang on my garage wall. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 317312

LMAO, you know I never see this shit the other way around. I can watch a comedian that bashes Trump, and still laugh at the jokes. But if someone likes what Trump is accomplishing then they might as well be the devil himself. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I have friends that both voted for Trump and those that believe he is the devil incarnate...I don't base our friendships on their political inclinations...

jdofmemi

I have friends that both voted for Trump and those that believe he is the devil incarnate...I don't base our friendships on their political inclinations...

Well said.

More people should choose to live like this.

Many need a refresher course in civics.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Heard back from chicagowsox212....

chicagowsox212.jpg

Clearly, we live in different times but I gotta tell ya, none of this hate by association makes any sense to me.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Heard back from chicagowsox212....

View attachment 317440

Clearly, we live in different times but I gotta tell ya, none of this hate by association makes any sense to me.

lol. He is such a hateful person that I hate him, and anyone that doesn't hate him. In fact I hate anyone who isn't as loving and tolerant as I am. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom