Et Tu, Brute?...Part Deux

Jsouder53

Hooked
Looks like it was a great time! I need to go find some snowy roads eventually, when I’m not busy skiing that is...

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I forgot about the activist activity...I haven’t been up there In awhile...

The road is open at the lower portion now that they pulled all the cops away from the protest area. It’s closed past the visitor center though. I might be a little bitter about it but I also understand why. If there’s any ice on that road, somebody’s going over the edge. It’s way too steep and too many switchbacks to work around the ice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Great pics. We got hit pretty well up here in Whatcom County. The Brute looks badass as always.

Brute

Hooked
Badass!! :thumb:

When ya gonna start spending time down in Vegas?

Soon...we will be completely out of Hawaii this June when our youngest graduates HS and heads to NYC for college. Then we will split our time with summers in WA and the rest of the year in NV...I'm going to move the JK6 down to Henderson next month...then start planning a JT build.

Brute

Hooked
Sweet. You going to stick with boring Granite Crystal or go with a real color like Hydro Blue?

Seeing that its home will be close to Las Vegas, I might have to do a Raiders theme wrap starting with silver up front fading to black at the bed...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Soon...we will be completely out of Hawaii this June when our youngest graduates HS and heads to NYC for college. Then we will split our time with summers in WA and the rest of the year in NV...I'm going to move the JK6 down to Henderson next month...then start planning a JT build.

Awesome. Look forward to seeing you out there :thumb:

Seeing that its home will be close to Las Vegas, I might have to do a Raiders theme wrap starting with silver up front fading to black at the bed...

Now that would be cool :yup:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

Sweet . Be fun to do a sand hallow run before it gets too hot . Can roll through Henderson and caravan

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Spent the day on the OP to fish the Quinault River above the lake and shop out some camp sites when WA allows camping, hopefully soon

Attachments

• 846C9325-56D7-4D22-A24B-E3E84DB15BFF.jpg
    846C9325-56D7-4D22-A24B-E3E84DB15BFF.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 3A8BEDD1-A89F-47BF-B796-3FF8B9E475BC.jpg
    3A8BEDD1-A89F-47BF-B796-3FF8B9E475BC.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 86
Top Bottom