now i see why people post about this forum like they do.

WJCO

Meme King
I've been somewhat active on the jlwrangerforums site, but have not really fit in well. After seeing the glorious posts on this one thread, I finally feel at home. I look forward to being a part of this no-nonsense community.

Welcome. Pretty transparent here. I've met some damn good people here myself. I don't even drive a real Jeep. Members here really try to promote truth and accuracy even if it hurts feelings.

morricus

Welcome. Pretty transparent here. I've met some damn good people here myself. I don't even drive a real Jeep. Members here really try to promote truth and accuracy even if it hurts feelings.

So I've noticed. I do like that forum, its just very vanilla. Everyone is very easily offended and there is an exceedingly large amount of the same nonsense posts. Whatever. Perhaps a new day had dawned on my Jeep ownership experience.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So I've noticed. I do like that forum, its just very vanilla. Everyone is very easily offended and there is an exceedingly large amount of the same nonsense posts. Whatever. Perhaps a new day had dawned on my Jeep ownership experience.

You should look at JLWrangler instead of that huge corporate forum.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom