Drinking and thinking.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I was actually buying chalk recently and never realized they had come out with permanent and waterproof chalk. Definitely good to know what you've got before you start your project.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Didn't know that either.... A few years back we poured a driveway and the owner wanted a 4'x4' grid so we snapped it all out to saw cut it.... then he decided he wanted 3'x3'.... The line wouldn't even come off with a pressure washer. Apparently red chalk has iodine in it which causes it to stain.

CalSgt

Hooked
I was actually buying chalk recently and never realized they had come out with permanent and waterproof chalk. Definitely good to know what you've got before you start your project.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

We always used to spray chalk lines with clear spray paint in the winter to ensure they were still there the next morning after sweeping the frost off of the floor on new houses.... That waterproof shit would have been great

Didn't know that either.... A few years back we poured a driveway and the owner wanted a 4'x4' grid so we snapped it all out to saw cut it.... then he decided he wanted 3'x3'.... The line wouldn't even come off with a pressure washer. Apparently red chalk has iodine in it which causes it to stain.

Learned something new today. That’s cool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

We always used to spray chalk lines with clear spray paint in the winter to ensure they were still there the next morning after sweeping the frost off of the floor on new houses.... That waterproof shit would have been great

That’s what the framing crews here do too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

That’s what the framing crews here do too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom