The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's an interesting conversation that I've been having with a Howard Crusoe. Apparently, bought a $50k Rubicon that he never intends to wheel and spends his time on the internet bitching about how stupid it is to wheel something so expensive.

Howard Crusoe.jpg

I should note, this was posted on the Synergy tie-rod and drag link video.
https://youtu.be/rCCfyskm-CM

WJCO

Meme King
Here's an interesting conversation that I've been having with a Howard Crusoe. Apparently, bought a $50k Rubicon that he never intends to wheel and spends his time on the internet bitching about how stupid it is to wheel something so expensive.

View attachment 352918

People like this make pavement princess builds like mine look bad.

Bierpower

Hooked

He could have saved all sorts of money buying a sport and a rubicon sticker for the hood to impress all the goons down at the country club.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
While I'm not sure why so many people by jeeps with no intention of using them as the were intended to, I guess I'm glad they do buy them...to keep Jeep solvent and relevant...you could buy a new 3 series BMW convertible for the same price as a Rubicon, would be much more fun to drive on pavement...

But if you have absolutely no intention of going off pavement, why bitch about those of us who do enjoy it?...

Trail Bud

Hooked

View attachment 352918

After a few years nature’s evolution will take him out. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Gotta love the tollerant and loving left! Here's one that I got from a Blair & K9 Thor. Apparently, he's a long time viewer of our videos but only now realized that I have a sign hanging in my garage that triggers him. Of course, he has since "unsubscribed" from our channel. :crazyeyes:

Blair K9 Thor.jpg

boardsurfer

rmpe3Q7.gif

J&k_Overland

I wanna know what I’m doing wrong that I don’t have enough time to be this upset about shit on the internet. People need a life. Keep doing you Eddie shits awesome.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - and yet another! This one comes from an Erico Antonio. I never knew that here in American, people weren't allowed to have a difference in opinion or at least, not without being hated on.

Erico Antonio.jpg

Bierpower

Hooked
LOL - Gotta love the tollerant and loving left! Here's one that I got from a Blair & K9 Thor. Apparently, he's a long time viewer of our videos but only now realized that I have a sign hanging in my garage that triggers him. Of course, he has since "unsubscribed" from our channel. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 353449
"Anyone who is comfortable with or promotes cruelty, bigotry, vanity, adultery and serial deception is not someone I want to watch anymore."

Funny. Bet he still watches CNN. [emoji848]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom