Florida Wayalife Members

Beyrgut

I'm in Orlando so anywhere from 15 min to 2 hours from almost everyone :clap2:. Mostly hit Richloam/Withchaloochee(sp) but Inverness, Ocala, and Hardrock are still on the todo list.

We should try and get all Florida WAYALIFE Jeeps to meet up for Jeep Beach 2014. That way we can all roll in together and get a picture for the forum.

DCR JEEP

We should try and get all Florida WAYALIFE Jeeps to meet up for Jeep Beach 2014. That way we can all roll in together and get a picture for the forum.

That's a great idea! The actual jeep beach parade was that sunday right?

DCR JEEP

I'm in Orlando so anywhere from 15 min to 2 hours from almost everyone :clap2:. Mostly hit Richloam/Withchaloochee(sp) but Inverness, Ocala, and Hardrock are still on the todo list.

Nice! Yeah I've been to all of those but richloam, all are great places! Withlachoochee is one of our picks for the event. But I like cpowill idea for the jeep beach.

Jeepmed

Not to be to bold but how about posting pics of your Jeeps so we can recognize you if we see you all somewhere. Heres mine. Soon to change 35's are on the way.
1230079_10201646693471226_2128085882_n.jpg

Millerj87

That sounds like a great idea will!

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Top Bottom