What problems does your Jeep have this week?

jdofmemi

Time is not always our friend, right? Too many irons in the fire. If it's not one thing, it's another. This or that. Just another day. On and On......Not Jerry's best day. We all have them. Cheers Jerry :beer:

Thanks Doug🍻

One small thing i was going to take care of, but "out of sight, out of mind".

At least the exhaust is not hot enough to light a fire.
If it was a turbo, it might be.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Recurring U0184 after alt & battery replacement

Having an issue with a recurring code, U0184 - Lost Communication with Radio, after replacing a faulty alternator and battery. The code was not prominent before the faulty alternator. I have checked and verified connections and see no damaged wiring.

limon_three

2014 JKUR gave me a check engine light this week. plugged into code reader and Adjustments.jpg says coolant temp below thermostat regulating temp....any one know what this is?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

sipafz

Caught the Bug
So our KK (2011 Liberty) has recently developed an intermittent no-start issue. It always has dash lights, sometimes it turns over with no catch and other times it wont crank at all.

Turn the key off and then to the run position, move the steering wheel side to side. Turn the key and it will start.

Sounds like a clock spring.

Question - Does anyone know the extended warranty details on the clock spring? I’m wondering if there is a cap on years or miles?

It’s the exact same part as our Wrangler so if it’s not covered I will swap them to make sure it’s the root cause.

Went ahead and swapped clock springs today. Will see....

limon_three

thanks JKbrick & Sipafz...i’ll take your advice and will swap housing and thermostat this weekend. i’ll have a beer or two for y’all while working on it

It worked! the hardest part was squeezing my hand in there to open up the plug to drain coolant...then having to reach back in there to close it up.

Top Bottom