VIDEO : CODE 3 Desert Pursuit - JK-8 Off-Road Police Interceptor vs. Moby

JAGS

Hooked
That was so fucking bad ass how you put all the footage together from that filming. Super fun and even better to watch. Kick ass promo vid for code3 too!! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
That was so fucking bad ass how you put all the footage together from that filming. Super fun and even better to watch. Kick ass promo vid for code3 too!! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Right! She put the scenes together seamlessly !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
An awesome concept for a video and very well done! Great video!

I’m going pretty sure if I tried to go that fast in that area in my rig I would be bouncing all over the place until I broke a control arm or two:rolleyes2:

LOL!! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Lol. Wasn't just you guys but Chris and Tony as well. 😂

LOL!! Well, Chris isn't running and skids or lockers and Tony has been wheeling with us for years. Being that he's still on factory axles, I'm surprised something didn't go sooner :crazyeyes:

Great stuff, fun video!

Awesome work and thank you for making the video. I really hope you pull over sooner for the real cops! Those were some big ass whoops at the end.

It was really a blast making it too.

:cheesy: Isn't resisting what I was supposed to do? :shock: :D

That was awesome [emoji41]

Nice!! Awesome video!

So glad that you enjoyed it :)

That was great! Chris, nice job on the JK8. The video really shows off the DTD on Moby, too.

Thanks. Was a ton of fun to make :yup:

Thank you. I'll admit, I can't believe Cindy was able to whip that up with what little she filmed :crazyeyes:

Kenthejeepguy

Hey guys, I am too old school to know all the current ways of saying “cool”, but I got to say your code 3 pursuit video is cooler than cool! Great job guys! Hope I never have to get stopped by one, though[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Funny video. Well done. :clap2:

So were there some hidden donuts in Moby for Chris to catch you? Or was the ARB fridge just loaded up with some good beer? :cheesy:

DMF

Dang, Piginajeep's rig can move! No police brutality? JK respect the men and women in blue. Cool video:thumb:

Last edited:

Zevulin

Eddie, I think we’re seeing a budding Hollywood filmmaker, is Cindy the cinematographer, great camera work, take notice Hollywood!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Chris, your truck is great...but Eddies Moby would outrun just about every Jeep on the lake bed...

Top Bottom