I really don't wanna be associated with any of you assmonkeys

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I just want to say thank you for being an active member and reading the rules about posting things to sell. So glad you came here and not craigslist. :daydream:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Will this fit my 2016 Honda CRV? I have about 20 slightly used diapers and basically brand new baby wipes id be willing to part with? Easy shipping, they're packed in my daughters diaper genie

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sky4lo

You know what i only joined this forum because I thought "Wayalife" was pretty awesome when I watched literally all the YouTube videos there is on Wayalife because it's pretty awesome what you guys go out and do but after this I can see you guys are all dickheads I mean well yeah pretty much just that go ahead kick me off the forum it will not hurt my feelings the slightest bit because all you guys are is a bunch of tards with hahaha what the jeep JKs and JKU's I mean there pretty gay as they come with lol a minivan engine and no hard work and fabrication has to be done to achieve what you want out of your jeep with a minivan engine lmfao!!
I'll probably get banned from wayalife but I really don't wanna be associated with any of you assmonkeys with your cocksocket of a mouth thanks I won't be back again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom