The Slow Build of Sprocket

ProtocolJK

Do you need the bumper with the evo carrier? I’m asking because I’m installing one soon.

I still say it was violated. Don’t stick your finger in there without dinner and candlelight.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have the pro series bumper that I removed to re-paint while I had the back pulled apart but I don’t see any need to run a bumper with this carrier. The tire doesn’t move at all when closing the gate and the quick trip around the block I didn’t notice any noises or movement.

RCVRY

I have the pro series bumper that I removed to re-paint while I had the back pulled apart but I don’t see any need to run a bumper with this carrier. The tire doesn’t move at all when closing the gate and the quick trip around the block I didn’t notice any noises or movement.

Thanks. I destroyed a tire rubber bumper trying the hockey puck extended bumper write up. I just couldn’t get the expansion anchors to work. I’m probably not supposed to do that kind of stuff due to that experience.
Knowing I don’t need to replace that bumper with the evo pro makes me feel better about the install.
I think you need to find an interesting way to highlight the hole in your tailgate: “Place unwanted finger here”, “Do Not Insert”, I dunno

ProtocolJK

Thanks. I destroyed a tire rubber bumper trying the hockey puck extended bumper write up. I just couldn’t get the expansion anchors to work. I’m probably not supposed to do that kind of stuff due to that experience.
Knowing I don’t need to replace that bumper with the evo pro makes me feel better about the install.
I think you need to find an interesting way to highlight the hole in your tailgate: “Place unwanted finger here”, “Do Not Insert”, I dunno

Haha I put the factory bump stock back in so the hole is plugged.

Last edited:
Top Bottom