ban me will ya, I gota get off of this shitty forum

jdinny

LOSER
I'm looking for a straight, Rubicon front 44 with 4.10's.

Any one swapping in 60's, I need your old front 44.
I'm located in Orange County, NY
Have cash in hand.
Thanks

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I want people to see the primary forum header that clearly reads, ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY!

But I guess we can't always have what we want. :grayno:

jdinny

LOSER
Axles 4.10's
Straight?
How many miles ?
Will you separate ?
I really only need the front
Lockers work ?

jdinny

LOSER
You guys are a bunch of prima-donna's in here.
There is a Cuddebackville, and we slap the shit out of douche bags like you
I'm outa this place so all of you can kiss my a$$ for you.gif

And here's a little Christmas gift before I go
large.jpg

Oh, I forgot to give you your other gift
dog shitting 1.JPG

And if you're ever up in my neck of the woods, especially you WJCO, look me up, and I'll show your sorry ass what a man is made of.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years losers, from yours truly in Cuddebackville. I'm outa this place

Attachments

• 11_10 at range.jpg
    11_10 at range.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 446
  • FUCK-YOU-HATERS.png
    FUCK-YOU-HATERS.png
    9 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
You guys are a bunch of prima-donna's in here.
There is a Cuddebackville, and we slap the shit out of douche bags like you
I'm outa this place so all of you can kiss my a$$

And here's a little Christmas gift before I go

Oh, I forgot to give you your other gift

And if you're ever up in my neck of the woods, especially you WJCO, look me up, and I'll show your sorry ass what a man is made of.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years losers, from yours truly in Cuddebackville. I'm outa this place

Wow. You're a live one. You come to our house and break the rules, and suddenly were the bad guys. Quite fascinating.

Last edited:

jdinny

LOSER
Wow. You're a live one. You come to our house and break the rules, and suddenly were the bad guys. Quite fascinating.
Your house, what an asshole

So much for forums that help people huh.

Hey moderator, ban me will ya, I gota get off of this shitty forum kick me outa this forum

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Axles 4.10's
Straight?
How many miles ?
Will you separate ?
I really only need the front
Lockers work ?

Your house, what an asshole

So much for forums that help people huh.

Hey moderator, ban me will ya, I gota get off of this shitty forum kick me outa this forum

You joined for the classifieds which is against the rules and you got called out. Now your throwing a baby fit. Nobody is going to ban you. If you don't like it here, you don't have to visit. It's really that simple. I know it may be difficult for you to comprehend, but it really is that simple.

jdinny

LOSER
here we go...... :standing wave::pop2:

I want people to see the primary forum header that clearly reads, ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY!

But I guess we can't always have what we want. :grayno:

I was confident "Cuddebackville" was made up. :yup:

I am clearly wrong. For once.

Why a picture of Chris costa?

You joined for the classifieds which is against the rules and you got called out. Now your throwing a baby fit. Nobody is going to ban you. If you don't like it here, you don't have to visit. It's really that simple. I know it may be difficult for you to comprehend, but it really is that simple.

I did not join for the classifieds, I joined for the knowledge I've gained from lurking and reading the posts.
I have not posted since I joined because I had nothing to contribute
I'm sorry that I violated "YOUR" rules and I thank some of the members that I've been fortunate enough to learn some things from.
But the bunch of trash you guys gave me on this thread, really ?
I would have gladly deleted the post if someone had said something, rather than all the flaming.
Don't worry, you accomplished your goal, I won't be back, oh, and it was really thoughtful of you to customize my avatar, thanks

Merry Christmas
John

WJCO

Meme King
I did not join for the classifieds, I joined for the knowledge I've gained from lurking and reading the posts.
I have not posted since I joined because I had nothing to contribute
I'm sorry that I violated "YOUR" rules and I thank some of the members that I've been fortunate enough to learn some things from.
But the bunch of trash you guys gave me on this thread, really ?
I would have gladly deleted the post if someone had said something, rather than all the flaming.
Don't worry, you accomplished your goal, I won't be back, oh, and it was really thoughtful of you to customize my avatar, thanks

Merry Christmas
John

Thanks for the explanation John. You've been a member here since February and didn't care you post a single thing about your Jeep? Then you pop up on the classifieds? Doesn't work that way here. We only have the classifieds for active members to buy/sell with each other. If you were more active during your near-year of being here, no one would have even cared. And you're welcome regarding the avatar. You seemed so eager to post that picture, I figured it would be a good fit for you. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Please do everyone a favor and be a man of your word for just once in your life and just do what you said you were going to do - leave and don't come back.

Rubicon310

Man, I'm still new around here but being active doesn't necessarily mean having to give people advice. I don't give advice because I'm still learning. But I try to be active by at least welcoming people to the forum or contributing to subjects that I can relate to. This is a great place to learn from. I totally understand and agree with the rules too regarding "active members" for the classified section. If not, the whole jeep community would be here trying to unload their stuff.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Man, I'm still new around here but being active doesn't necessarily mean having to give people advice. I don't give advice because I'm still learning. But I try to be active by at least welcoming people to the forum or contributing to subjects that I can relate to. This is a great place to learn from. I totally understand and agree with the rules too regarding "active members" for the classified section. If not, the whole jeep community would be here trying to unload their stuff.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
This right here...^^^. He gets it you should too. Takes a real winner to get all pee pee faced on the internet and start threatening people. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year John.

See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom